A good friend before, not now..

How are youing today? Well I got up too late today.as usual, because i slept too late. hahaha

Well, like what I have told you in my First post, that i felt down, because I am quite feel envy with one of my friend.? haller tao lang ako.. of course naman na may moment na ganun. kayo rin ba?oh ako lang,.
Okay! okay! okay! . to tell you the truth guy's..We are close friend before, but now, not anymore. Alright, sabihin nalang natin na,i hate person whose too boastful and arrogant.so yun na. may idea na kayo bakit we are not close anymore..

I know it's not good to feel that way, but i can't help it though.
Well, it is a long story why our frienship ended up this way.Well I admit that i am quite bitter. ( hindi kasi me mahilig sa amplaya, hahaha.. )

Allright, let me start talking about our friendship, let us just call her J, initial of her name. J and I, are friends  since high school, we also studied in a same school during our college days.* forgive me guy's if i don't want to name drop the name of our school anymore.Back to my kwento, well during our 1st year college, we share secrets, doing some kalokohan, and so on.. as in pakner in crime.
Till the time, that i landed a job. I worked as sales staff of a famous candy store which can be seen at any SM malls.

Since I am such a good friend.. good talaga, i told her to apply in our company as well, so she did it, and Boom.. we have working in a same company..
well i thought it's a good decision to let her join in our company, but i was wrong..
Weeew.. okay, that's it for now guys, tatrabaho muna ko.. I'll make more kwento next time. and i will continue this story of my deary wicked friend.. ( kidding )

have a great Tuesday ahead.

Comments

  1. medyo naka relate ako sa kwento mo....meron din akong friend na iniwasan ko na, negative na kasi ang dulot niya sa buhay ko. it's nice to find your blog pala, buti may blog na katulad nitong sayo, kala ko kasi puro mommy blogs lang ang andyan nagkalat... hope you can drop by my blog too! have a nice day!!

    http://istilllovepink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added you na sis.. ganun talaga, may friend talagang ganun.. kaya better na iwasan nalang..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts