National Shrine of Divine Mercy - Marilao,Bulacan

Last week, We were able to go back to
Our Lady of  Divine Mercy in Marilao , Bulacan.
It was an hour and half from Malolos, since we took
a Mc Arthur road , but if you are
going to take NLEX or Super
then It will  take about 30mins or less.
not unless, there is a traffic jam..

I tell you a story first.!

I promised to go back there, because
I have an answered prayer the next day.

I prayed to seek me guidance 
while I was still looking for an 
apartment, and give me a sign, I asked for a
place na swak sa budget at the same time
safe and quiet one.

That day, we went back home,because all
the apartments that we had seen that day was all 
failed.. 

One is quite far to me from SM but for Pj, it's just fine.
One if quite near to SM,and Easy to go to Manila, But for 
Pj, big NO.

Meaning.. No Mutual decision..

and so we went back home and decided to looked 
for another, the next day..

we almost lose hope,because 
it was almost late in the afternoon already, Until
He accidentaly saw an apartment for rent signage.

We called the number indicated to it, and went to the said
apartment for rent.

Upon seeing it, 

we both like it,and it is really swak in our budget.

Anyhoo! 

After, Almost a year, I went back and 
uttered a Thank you Prayer for the
impromptu answered prayer.! 



                                                      Entrance to Pilgrimage Area 









The large theater like chapel at the back of the main Church
                                    
                             



There you go guy's.! I truly enjoyed that Sunday afternoon ^_^ 


note: the photo's above 

Comments

  1. Thanks for bringing me back to Bulacana! The first and only time I visited was back in college for a day trip. Bulacan has so much to offer for tourism!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ..I think Bulacan has a lot of nice places too.

      Delete
  2. Ang ganda! I never knew Bulacan had this! All I know about Bulacan is that it's my friend's hometown and may mga sabungero haha. Will check this out if I'm ever there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha.. I think I knew kung san yung sabungan na yun, but one thing is for sure I am not sabungera hahaha

      Delete
  3. Perfect! The great thing about God answering prayers is that He's never late and He never gives an incomplete and imperfect answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never even knew there's such a place like this in Bulacan. This is a great place to go to when finding one's self amidst all life's chaos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. a good place to visit during those times in our life.

      Delete
  5. I never thought Bulacan had a shrine of Divine Mercy too. Such a nice place and no problem about foods too, they are accessible when you get your time to be hungry, I mean it is very hard when you drag your kids to places where food is not accessible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes po, and aside from they have a foodcourt, there are also a lot of food stand outside, so it means hungry no more.^_^

      Delete
  6. God is really awesome. Glad to know you found the right apartment for you and Pj :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is really good talaga all the time ^^.. Thank you po.

      Delete
  7. It seems like Bulacan has a lot of beautiful places for me to discover! It's just that its too far! But, let's see. Nice place if you want serenity and peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to this church. I hope we can visit there soon and whisper some prayers and few wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks lie a beautiful church. I hope I can visit it one of these days. Who knows I might get my prayers answered too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God really answers our prayers in His time. Glad to hear your request was granted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! not just in time, sometime Impromptu pa po db? hihi Thank you ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts