My day!


Well, as you all know, Last Saturday was my birthday,, So what did i do?
hmmm.. well, I am not that excited, maybe because, I am getting old.. yay!
but,Ivy made my day so much fun.. Lol..

When we woke up on Saturday morning, nakabantay pala ang bagets sa aking bday.
so she asked me this;

Ivy; Ma. Birthday mo na?
Me; just smile
Ivy; Happy birthday ( with a kiss to my lips and she hugged me so tight )
ganyan siya lagi, or should I say  ganyan kami lagi during weekends..

Cuddle mode eh..

So what did I have? well in the afternoon, we just ate together, we had sinigang lang,. so nagreklamo ang bagets..

Ivy; Ma, ito lang handa mo?
My sister: ayun oh, nagrereklamo..
Me; Just smiling,,

amft,,, anak huh,, choosy ka.. wala talaga sana kong plan na lumabas or anything. sorry..
don't you know, that I am quite minimalist..well. My honey know's that. lol

hayss. but in the end.. wala. naglabas pa rin talaga ko ng money ko for my day..

So Ivy and I went out to buy some of her stuffs. like new socks,I bought her an umbrella and new slippers..
at since birthday ko at lumabas na rin lang naman kami , I bought cake  from goldilocks.and a dozen of doughnut, From Dunkin Donuts.

google photo;   dulce de leche  from Goldilocks.




Sorry, hindi actual pic. malabo kasi yung camera ng phone ko pag gabi na.. haysss.. poorita.
at the end of the day.. I had fun during my day..

And of course, Thank you again to those who greeted me,. I appreciate it ng
sobra..



Comments

  1. Belated happy birthday sis. Okay lang kahit konti ang handa for as long as happy pa din ang family di ba? That's dulce de leche cake is yum! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis.. yeah, Happy pa rin naman, kahit sa house lang..I prefered to buy Ivy's needs kasi , than having a bongga birthday..

      Delete
  2. Super-duper belated happy birthday! 'Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts