May Liwanag ang Buhay ( Meralco )



Yay. Kamusta naman wala ko maisip na mailagay na title sa entry ko na ito,
 kaya ayan na lang, since , I would like to tell you guy's how am I paying my bills..
( naks) bills daw oh... Meralco bill lang pala..

Well, I am a kind of person na tamad pumila, sa pagbabayad ng meralco bill,
not just meralco syempre pati na rin other bills, such as Internet bill.

Why?  hassle kasi ang pumila ng mahaba right? lalo na pag tipong nagmamadali ka,
 nakow.. nakakaimbey  yan mga berks..!

In my case, I need to ride 1 jeepney to reach Meralco center,
plus the fact na I need to go there early, para maaga rin matapos..
Wow.. eh pano may pasok pa ko ng hapon,of  course
I need at least 2 more hours to sleep  eh ang aga ko na nga nagigising sa umaga,
dahil ako ang yaya/nanay right?

My life changed when I discovered online payment thru MERALCO EBILL.hooray..!!

Well, when you registered to it. you can see your bill ahead of time,
bago pa man dumating ang bill mo sa bahay, bayad mo na.. lol. See no hassle,, right???
hindi ka na madedelay pa ng payment at the same time, hindi ka na mahihirapan pa na pumila pila pa.

At dahil jan, Instant tutorial itey.. on how to do it.. Interested?

then get your bill now and let's get in on..

type in you browser the meralco ebill then you can see this page.


welcome page
 Click new User then you can see the I agree/disagree button .. click agree. then you can see this page




For the service Id no. refer to your latest bill .. You can see it at the lower left part of your bill. 
Saw it? good job.. 
next ; Encode your service Id no. then the bill date. and the amount. Then Click ENROLL, and If I am not
mistaken, it will ask logging in  name and pw. so kaya niyo na yun for sure.. =)

Where can you see your bills.. Once you enrolled.

Log in to your account, and click ( Service Identification no. ) SIN 




Once you click it, You can see this page. 



Once you click that Billing History.. You can see this.




There you can see the amount of your bill, and once you click the date your 
Bill will pop out. and VOILA. .. You can now pay it online..

easy right?? Good bye long QUEUE.hello hassle free payment of  your Meralco bill.
I pay mine, using my BPI online banking. 

That 's all folks..

Comments

  1. I hate waiting in line too. Galing ng tutorial mo sis!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis. kairita kaya ang long queue db.. ^^

      Delete
  2. haha. perfect timing dahil imbey ako sa globe the other day sa inefficiency ng business center nila. so in an attempt to find an easy mode of payment, i checked online at buti nalang you can pay through debit card.

    now let's see kung may ganyan din ang VECO at MCWD dito sa cebu. kapos ako sa time always eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pwede bang ako mag enroll kahit hindi ako ang nakapangalan sa bill? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay.. i wonder wy I can't see Claire's comment here...yes sis, you can enroll kahit hndi sayo naka name yung bill,, sakin rin hindi sakin naka name yung bill ko. Ang important lang yung SIN no.^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, oo nga asan comment ko? Anyway, thanks! try ko na yan, bawas sa mga pinipilahan :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go! sis.advance mo pa malalaman Bill mo.

      Delete
  6. Wow! eMeralco Bill! I'm such a fan of online transactions - hassle free because you can do it at the comforts of your own home. No traffic, no queuing... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Ahehhehe.. opo! at dahil jan may 1 year na kong hindi pumipila sa center just to pay my bill.Hassle free talaga..^_^

      Delete
  8. Hmm.. haven't tried that. But I don't normally pay my MERALCO in their office. Para iwas din sa pila, I go to any bayad center or sa supermarket nalang like SM or Robinsons where I can pay with less hassle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts