7 11 Day

Today is 7 eleven day.

Happy 7 eleven day to 7/11. reduntancy itey..

They said that they have a buy one take one. syempre grab the opportunity buy 1
take one ei..

So I got .

Crossini ( bavarian filling)


yay.. kakaadik to for me.. I don't know but at first I was hesitant to try it, kasi baka hindi masarap 
but,, I was wrong,, na adik ako dito  promise, basta gawang rebisco, I am a  fan of rebisco product's anyway ( free plugging ) =) seriously.. I can really say that their line " Ang sarap ng filling mo " is really true. 


Crossini is manufactured by suncrest, and do you know that Suncrest is a company
sister of Rebisco.. ( credit's to my honey for this info, former rebisco staff )

Moving on back to 7-11 day, I bought

Buy 1 take 1 from 7-11
Weew.. This is my buy 1 take one.. I am a milk tea addict too. So I grab this one.
the original price is Php 25.00. pwede na.. =)


Okay, as you can see may LBC pack sa background, Well that is my prize that I
have won from KAT of excursionista . Thank you so much Kat..

so I'll better show it to you na rin here...


HeadWare: 7 Summits (Limited Edition) 

At dahil,, hindi ko alam kung pano ko siya gagamitin... Pinagpractisan ko siya on how to use it..

headband

scarf

wristband
hairband


There you go guy's.. Instant selfie lang.. whahhaha...

have a great day ahead...



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Where is pretty?The headware, yes it is.^_^

      Delete
  2. haha!katuwa naman ng selfie pics mo sis!multipurpose lang ba,?haha..nice ha nanalo ka na sa raffle!:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Crossini too, pero yung chocolate filling ang gusto ko. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts