I Miss you my cookie!

It's been 2 years now, when my cookie lost..huhuhu.

Who or what is cookie?


Well, guy's cookie is not human. It is my first touch screen phone.



I lost my Lg cookie phone, because I was once became a victim of a laslas bag,
when I am riding in a PUJ.

How did it happen. I was bounding to a jeepney , one saturday noon I was on my way home that time,
yung jeep na sinakyan ko is from Starmall Edsa since its pila, need na magpuno muna ng jeep bafore it leave. I didn't notice na yung katabi ko pala eh, siya na ang lalaslas ng bag ko.

YES, I admit, may konting fault ako sa nangyari, hindi ako naging vigilant, hindi ako naging careful,
I put my phone inside my bag, from it's outside pocket sa takot ko na baka madukot.
which is what I don't know is, The guy, next to mewith a big backpack bag and a smelly kilikils
ang tatapos sa bag ko, at dudukot ng phone ko.

He is kept on looking at me,but of course I don't want to look at him, dahil nakakahilo
ang kanyang kilikils.. sobraaa..I realized na lang na may laslas na pala ang bag ko , when he get off
at Shaw Puregold,. I was about to get my phone to send a message to honey ko, dahil
may usapan kami..

I wasn't speak up, parang feeling ko naging pale akesh, I never cried, i never shout when
I was in a jeep. I was mental black,what I remember that time, I was shaking pa..
and then when I arrived at home.. ayun na, dun na me nag crayola ng bongga..
as in cried like a child akey.. pano ba naman kasi, gift lang naman po
sa akin si cookie ng aking late good friend . sumalangit nawa ang kanyang kaluluwa
I will post different about him next time..

Going back, Since bitter akesh sa pagkwala ng lg cookie ko, pina block ko sa ntc ng
makabawi man lang me.. ahahhaha

Lesson learn, Ingat Ingat lagi..

That's it.


Comments

  1. OMG sis. it happened to me as well. pero hindi laslas bag. dukot bulsa ang effect. kaloka. nagwala lang naman ako sa multicab at pronto, lumabas ang cellphone ko.
    wala pa akong bagets nun, kaya wala pang takot sa mundo. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. good for you sis..naku dami na talaga bad people sa panahon now..

      Delete
  2. thanks for the warning about laslas bags. hope you'll find a good replacement for your phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sis, I got one na po. yun nga lang,its not the same na.sigh..

      Delete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. I lost a good Fossil wallet maybe 2 years ago. Let's be more vigilant and cautious when in public commute sis. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts