Glad to be GLOBE


I am just an ordinary woman, Working as an ESL tutor.
The reason why, I am working so hard is to give my daughter's a good life.

As a single mom, I am in charged of house rent, electricity, water and other expenses at home.

My salary is not enough to support everything
so I need to think of what will be the best thing to do for me to earn an extra income.
What I did was, I borrowed my sister's laptop and used a globe tattoo stick for me to surf an internet.

I am happy because, I only needed a globe sim card and registered it to a MAXSURF promo
for as low as 100 pesos and Voila , I can now enjoy surfing the internet valid for 3 days.

With,the help of my globe tattoo stick, I can earn even when I am at home I can review calls, where I am a registered call reviewer.

Later on, I planned to get my own internet connection at home, instead of using a globe tattoo stick.

So I availed Tattoo@Home DSL .

It's fast and reliable . So far, I haven't experiencing any problem with my internet,
I can even enjoy blog hopping and blogging at the comfort of my own home.
and now, I can earn more.

That's why I am glad to be globe.

Comments

  1. I've been a long time postpaid subscribe of globe. I have certain issues with their 3G signal though. Good thing globe dsl is fast in your area :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a globe dsl subscriber. We availed our 1mbps + landline(unli calls to landlines, globe and tm subscribers) for only 1100 pesos/month. Great deal right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sis : the budget fashion seeker, yeah Globe talaga is fast in our Area, hmm dahil siguro malapit sa main office niya. ahha makonek lang.

    @ sis black ang pink. I dont have landline, but looking forward to upgrade pag naisipan ko na mag homebased job na lang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Globe subscriber too, but only for postpaid mobile. I just use the hotspot feature of my phone to connect my other gadgets to the internet. That way I maximize my unlimited data plan as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am globe prepaid subscriber rin,wala lang opt ko lang talaga ang globe.. Gusto ko maabot ang mundo 9(chos ) ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts