It's Holiday


Yes, it's holiday today, pero hindi ng bayan kong Pilipinas. kundi ng
Korea. It's  Buddhas birthday.
So ibig sabihin wala na naman kaming pasok today yebahh..last night our company had an overnight swimming, but. sadly,, hindi me sumama.hayss. pero keri lang, nakatulog naman me ng mahaba haba.. ahehhehhe

What I did today was stay lang sa bahay at natulog maghapon,sorry matakaw talaga ko sa tulog! so apparently I woke up at 10am this morning, then My hon and I headed to Unionbank to get my Eon card..but, I wasn't able to get kanina nung unang punta namin kasi, hindi ko nadala ang aking referrence number.I'll make another post about it.
back to my kwento, since hindi nga me nakakuha ng Eon card ko, we went home na lang ang we had our lunch.We just bought chicken at andoks since it's late lunch na.

After we eat,I had a nap.zzzz

My honey woke me up at 2:30, then we headed na to Unionbank  Makati ave, it's just walking distance lang from our house anyway.clap clap clap. ( hindi na kelangan mamasahe pa.)

After Unionbank, we headed to Sm hypermarket,because i craved for an Ice cream, sobrang init kasi.



it has triple chocolate flavor,but then i was quite disappointed with the other chocolate flavor of it, because parang it's like sunog, I can't explain.. hayss. but then, the other two chocolate flavor was good.


How about you guys, How do you usually spend your Holidays?

Comments

Popular Posts