Terrible back pain !!

Today is really bad day, I have a terrible back pain literal na back pain...oh my gosh...
And ending hindi me nakapasok ng work today because of it, bad talaga.. panirang sakit sa likod.

Please don't think anything wrong, Hindi talaga kasi ng aking maliit na katawan ang sakit ng likod,, try nyo sakitan ng likod, yung hindi ka makagalaw ng maayos, hindi ka makalingon ng maayos dahil masakit from neck to back, yung pag bumabangon ka from bed need mo pa ng alalay, yung konting galaw mo sa likod mo eh literal na masakit.. Am i bad ba kung aabsent me,gawwdd....

It started, last saturday night, actually but it wasn't too bad pa, the next day Sunday. ayun na,umariba na sa sakit, bumongga ng sakit, when We went home from Rizal Park.

I went there with ivy, yeiz nakauwi na ng house ang little girl ko from her vacation,, vumavacation ang peg, two months ba naman siya dun sa Cainta,,

Anyway, back to my kwento,  we went to Rizal Park yesterday to accompany my sister who is studying photography.she needs some sources to pass today to her dear teacher..

I had fun,  because  We were able to go out, even for a short time.. hmm short time talaga.. hahhha..well I don't know what is  the right term..


I'll show you some pictures of ours, once I got the picture from my sister.oki. and I have more kwento about Ivy,,soon..

Oh, by the way,while I was sleeping this afternoon, I hada dream, and guess what??
napaniginipan me ang One and only famous blogger Mommy Fleur.. wow, I saw her daw in an event, and I took a picture of ours, kahit na c3 phone lang ang phone ko, I tried daw talaga na mag pa picture kami together.. clap clap clap..actually one of my dream is to meet her personally,kaya lang nakakahiya,, ang taas niya kaya,, ehheheh..and maybe the reason why I dreamt of her, because I am one of her avid fan. weeeh..


Anyway guy's have a great day ahead. I just missed to blog, kaya voila,, instant entry itey...


papagaling pa me ng likod..pakshit na sakit talaga to..

See yah,,,

Comments

  1. have you taken meds? I have back pain everyday coz of my scoliosis. My husband's duty is to rub omega on my back before he goes to work, kahit tulog pako para when I wake up maginhawa pakiramdam ko. try omega or meds or massage. hope you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there sis, Yes. My boyfie did that, He also massaged my back yesterday and the other day! hays, sana nga mawala na, ksi it's really masakit. =(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts