Mondate with Sisters and Ivy.


Last Monday was declared to  no working day
due to Iglesia ni Cristo's event.

but

it did not stop us to went out that night
and we had our dinner to be done outside. ( feeling sosyal )

before that Lemme show you our kalokohan..

At the MRT
Me, Ivy and My sister Venus.

we get off to Magallanes Station and  we headed to.



The sister's and Niece. ( Me, Ivy, Venus, Maricel) 



Cute..wine

This is their heartwarming soup of the day

pan chicken 3 pcs..

what I like about this was, the chicken is really tasty and their gravy is kinda sweet.
Okay, Ivy liked it a lot.She finishe 1 pc. leg part and wing part.. hahaha..


hot roast chicken. with bread, taco and macaroni salad.


I soo love the taco.. Its really yummy..as well as the macaroni.the hot roast
hmm hindi ko masyado natikman my sister finished it all.lol




We tried this chocolate chips, served this peanut butter ..

dito na kami nagkatalo talo..allright. It isn't just an ordinary pancake right?
and gosh.. ang laki pala nito..

and ending.. since tig 1 pc each kaming mga adult..So.. naumay kami.. hahahha


The tinitigang pancake hanggang maubos..

okay.. I tried to finish mine.. alone.. But my older sister didn't. that one 
is hers. So I helped her to finish it all.. shhh I love sweets right? 



After she finished everything on her plate tulaley.. whahaha sarap kasama sa kainan
yan.. lol

Sabi ko chow lang chow eh.. minsan lang yan..


And how about this little girl? hahahha

may selfie pa yan..



She's the one who took that picture..

All in all, we had fun together.. 


Love
jocris

Comments

  1. I now crave for Pancake House. I love their chicken, spaghetti, tacos and banana-almond pancake. Yum, yum. And you girls are lovely and pretty. Ivy is so cute and big already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi.. yummy noh sis.. I love their pancakes rin..Thank you ^_^

      Delete
  2. Wow Pancake House di ko pa na try jan, nagutom tuloy ako! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try na sis.mejo pricey,pero worth it naman.. hindi ka mag sisisi.. ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts