Happy Halloween..



Hey,hey.

Trick or treating is eveywhere again, during this season..

and the most interesting part is,seeing Kids and Kids at hear wearing their
different costumes.. right?

well, I was browsing my Fb this morning, I saw my pictures
wearing my different halloween costumes when I am still in VOIM..


And.. I wanted to show it to you ..
and you might also get an Ideas with it..



Ready?




Actually I don't know,whom I am here..

TEAM ANYANG

OMG.

With Team WONJU
Look for the owner of that white Maskara.. 

The Dalmatians - Team  INCHEON

The DOLL 

broken doll (lol)


Isn't fun to dress up during Halloween.. For me it is.. 


Happy Halloween everyone ^_^

Comments

  1. Happy halloween! Dressing up in costumes looked fun, never experienced it in my entire life, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't dressed up in any costume for a Halloween or costume party too. That really looks fun! Natawa ako looking at your photos sis, I can feel how fun it was during your party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really sis,, thanks.. uhmm maybe natawa ka sa mummy, lol.

      Delete
  3. I like your Doll costume! ^_^ I have never dressed up for any Halloween parties either, but I am looking forward to dressing my daughter up in creepy/cute costumes in the coming years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! looks like nanalo ka naman sa nuffnang free screening for thor 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis.. hmmm san mo nakita..? surprise nga yun eh.. charot.. ^^

      Delete
  5. Ang cute naman. I feel like a loser. Haven't been able to go to one of the Halloween parties for like 10 years ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sa office lang naman yan sis,, just for fun.. hihihi..I haven't been able to to any big halloween party too..minsan party
      tayo.. kidding,^^

      Delete
  6. omg sis favorite ko ung doll and ung dalmation hehe ^^ what are you wearing this year? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shayne.. for this year,, hmmm wala, WAHM nalang me kasi hihi,.^^

      Delete
  7. ang saya naman! I think the last time I wore a costume for Halloween was 4 years ago lol galing sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ang sexy! Nakamiss na mag suot ng Halloween. Ang sarap mag dress up and you can be anyone you want to be. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts