Ivy's mosquito repellant


Remember guy's I told you HERE that Ivy, knows already
where she can get Dengue,and leptospirosis.

After that day, she kept on telling me to bring her an OFF lotion.
yes, specific name pa talaga. wherein.I also decided to get her one,
because she told me na malamok raw sa school and she was been biten by those
mosquitos.Well. maigi na rin ang sigurado..

so when we went to grocery store, I bought her an insect repellant.
Off lotion pala is pricey noh..
so I bought her this one instead.





Sorry for the pixelated picture, It was just taken from my cellphone.

What I like about this.


  • it is not sticky, once you applied onto it.
  • it is also cool on skin.
  • The smeel will last for a long hour of time
Dislike;
  •  I don't know, if it is just me but I hate it's strong scents.but as per my sister's Ok naman daw yung scents niya, mabango naman daw.. lol .. Okay. maybe I hate strong scents 
For 100 ml, it will last for a month.or depends on how you use it...
I will give this product 4 over 5. ahihihi.. 

Well, that's it for now guy's.. Iwas dengue, mahirap mag kasakit..
mas mura ang 100 plus than hospital bills.. ^_^

Comments

  1. Sabi nga "An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure." Tama nga naman si Ivy maigi na yung nag iingat. I don't know if available pa yung ginamit ko nung summer sa SM supermarket, Nosquito, super cheap not more than 25 pesos, di ko na maalala at sana available pa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. talaga sis.. meron.. yay.. wala kasi me nakita na cheaper pa nung bumili kami,.

      Delete
  2. Zay uses this,too! Mura kasi. Every since hubby got dengue last July, sobrang ingat na namin at baka si girl naman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's nice. My son is still using mosquito repellant patch. I haven't tried putting on an mosquito repellant lotion on his skin yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mahal nga yung OFF lotion. it's the more well-known brand kasi. at least ivy's cautious enough against possible dengue. mahirap na kasi konting ulan baha kaagad diyan sa manila.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...lemme try it. Maybe I'll like cool-effect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts