Not FUNNY Meme...




I don't know how to start this entry, but then
I will try to manage my init ng ulo..

It is just a quick post promise...

Lemme share you lang my feeling about this meme..


grab from fb


I found these meme not funny at all.. Sorry to those who made this meme..
Why? hindi naman kasi dapat  pinagtatawanan at ginagawang katatawanan ang mga ganitong
bagay..

First; kuya Paolo,cant defense him self about this.
2nd. If ako yung family ni kuya Paolo masasaktan me.

Down syndrome is not a joke,It will never be ..and we shouldn't make fun of them.

when I watched him at kmjs I was so touched.. I realized that
I am  lucky enough for having a healthy daughter.

Ivy also watched that kmjs segment with kuya Paolo's Mcdo commercial in
the making.. and she asked me this.

Ivy; Mama, Why siya ganyan? ( innocent voice)
Me; because he is special.
Ivy; Why?
Me; ( hirap mag explain sa isang 8 years old ) hmmmm.. okay bheb.
ganito na lang huh.. Do not laugh when you see someone like him, do not
make fun of them okay.. because it is not funny.. They are special from God..
Ivy; Ok..

end of conversation...

naghihimutok lang me, kasi I taught Ivy not to make fun of  them,( those with DS)
tapos may makikita me na ganitong meme sa fb..tsk.tsk...shame of those meme maker.

ohhh well... sana yung gumagawa ng meme, hindi magkaron ng anak na may DS.

How  about you mommies any though'ts about this.
do you also feel the same way as i do,or it is just me?

Comments

  1. I think Paolo is adorable pero na iyak ako dun sa McDonald's tv ad na yun. Ang dami talagang walang magawang matino sa buhay. Kmusta interview mo? Balitaan mo kami ha, good luck sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI sis. I wasn't able to go to my interview.. Lakas ng ulan grabeh, parang iniisip ko mag rready ako, mag papaganda me, tas pagdating ko dun baka mukhang basang sisiw na me. I asked them na lang for a reschedule..
      plus, I am not familiar pa kung pano pumunta sa Fort legend ng commute lang. sighh .Don't worry I'll keep u updated.

      Delete
  2. I don't think they are making fun of the person with down syndrome, it depends on how you look at it really... it's just the quote ang ginagaya nila like other tv commercials or jingles na sumikat, not really the person ang tinatawanan nila. It's also is a good thing McDonald's made that commercial para aware ang mga tao that people with down syndrome can function as normal as us and are also taken seriously like what the brother did sa commercial

    -satisfiedgirl-
    http://phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know sis, but as far as my interpretation of the meme goes, it was poking fun not at Paolo or anyone with Down syndrome but at students who prioritize their crushes over their grades. Paolo's picture was only used because the meme was patterned from his dialogue on the McDonald's commercial. Just my two cents. ;)

    But yes, I agree that special kids/adults should not be made fun of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah.. Well, we really have a different interpretations naman talaga.hehehe.Maybe I just find it too offensive, or I am just quite sensitive.. hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really disgusting to see people making fun of other people. Hay... I just hope I can also explain things well to my toddler when he grows up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts