My heart is beating so fast.!!



Hey.. Hey. hey..

First, I wanted to greet our dear Muslim's out there an Ei'd Mubarak.( end of Ramadan )

Buti pa yung iba, long Holiday,, may pasok pa ang inyong lingkod,
 but then happy naman dahil, of course
Double pay ( double nga ba )?????

Moving forward.. I got a call earlier, just an invite for a job interview
on Monday...

Gosh,, mga mare, sissies,ka berks. Kinakabahan ako ng bongga.
( pusoy kumakabog kabog, tumatalbog talbog ) uii. kinanta.!

I know, that I am familiar with the job, but then Yay.!

It is really been a long time, since I was interviewed..ganun pala noh! nakakapanibago
talaga.

Well, I have to calm myself down, I have to focus and my
goal is ma accept..

well, it is really about time to move to another one, wherein I can apply
what I really studied..

I just saw that ads anyway in a GT ,and  it is all about VOffice..
I browsed what  Voffice about and i was surprised that
 it is just the same with my
previous job.. Ohhh yeah.. !! ( now ko lang nalaman na Voffice pala tawag dun ) lol

I badly need your support, and prayer's well I hope, I can make it. AJA.

ang pakikibaka sa panibagong buhay sa labas ng comfort zone ay parang
sugal.,., pwedeng manalo o matalo. ( ansaveehh )

I love this phrase now too.

" I'll spread my wings, and learn how to Fly " - it is from one of my
favorite song. breakaway..


Enjoy your Long Weekend Guy's..

Comments

  1. Go, sis! Go where your heart is! Of course, I'll pray for you. Aja!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mare.. yeah.. AJA.. na ppresure ako. LOL!

      Delete
  2. good luck! i love the song breakaway, too :)
    gotta keep movin on..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your interview jocris :) i agree with moving away from your comfort zone. lagi ko tinatry gawin yan. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shayne.. Thank you.. yes Try rin pag may time, malay mo db..

      Delete
  4. Anong VOffice sis? Anyways, good luck ha! :) Nail that job interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis, I think Virtual office po ata..hihihi. Thank you po.

      Delete
  5. Good luck sis, for sure you will nail the interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodluck sis! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts