Mock Class..

Howdy madlang people. . ( showtime lang ang peg )

Well, I had a good day today na mejo kabado na hindi ko alam kung ano
ang aking nararamdaman..ohhmygiee...


Let me start sa masaya me.. Well, masaya me because after how many days na
paghihintay ng txt ng aking my dear honey pj, he texted me na this afternoon.
Ohh, he went home kasi sa Bulacan, so Ivy and Me ang tao sa house,
but  this afternoon, my sister arrived together with her, husband ..
so sila muna ang bantay ng batang Ivy. ^_^

I am kinakabhan for some reason, or let we say na lang na private,
bear with me please if I can't divulge it here huh !!

Then I had a mock class earlier, What can I say? uhmm
kabado ahahah.. I know, I am working here na for 5 years but of course,
handling demo/mock classes is different., parang you have to be very good dahil
you know everything na.. ka pressure kaya =)
but then I was in the middle of the mock class ng biglang, BOOM
may gumamit ng aking ibang ID. ohhmeen,, kung kelan pa naman ganado na ko ei.
Anyway, My mock class turned fun and interesting,,
pagbigyan nyo na ko.. Birthday month ko.. lol

Weew... Speaking of My birthday ,it's 2 days to go.. Ohh my god,.

What's my plan? honestly, nothing really..Stay at home and will sleep the whole day. =)


Comments

  1. July 6 ka? 7 ako!!! :) Happy birthday to US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sis.. Wow!! really?? Happy Birthday to us.

      Delete
    2. Advance happy birthday to you both! ^_^

      Delete
    3. Thank you Nathalie.. ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts