Manic Monday

Good evening mga mudrabells, readers. and others.
How are yah doing up to lately guy's? Well please forgive me for being to quiet because I have a busy weekends, and Monday. sighh .
Okay, irita lang me today, because I dont have any idea, Why we need to take a test,. are we that slow or don't even understand such those things,, It's a shhhhhh**t ( sorry ) forgive me about it. Stress madela lang kasi akesh.. Dami kasi iniisip, then dami pa dapat gawin. ek ek, blah blah chu chu. gaawwd.

Well.Positive view na nga lang ang tignan ko, Well I am earning  na po sa aking pinag kakaabalahan kahit pa cent cent lang,, ahahha maiipon rin..

Moving on. I got an ANMUM MATERNA


source; google pic


freebies 3 weeks ago, ahahhah cool isn't? but lemme clear it with you guy's I am not preggers, maybe planning and hoping ahahhaha. I've read it was good daw para sa mga gustong mag ka baby,hindi lang sa mga buntis. ahhaha. Well,I want to drink it na lang sana kaso sabi ng offismate ko, it wasn't taste good daw.!! hmmm. watchathink??

 I have 1 daughter naman na but She is now 8 years old.. Hmmm in 2 years time I will be having a 10 years old dalagita na. time really flies.. hays, siguro need na niya masundan para naman may baby na ulit.. ahahha but of course dapat think think think..and dapat ready ready rin right? ang hirap ng buhay ngayon, mahal na lahat.
 ultimo nga galunggong mahal na eh, gatas pa kaya ng baby. sigh..

So to those mommy who's asking or praying to have another baby, Chillax lang.. hindi kayo nag iisa.. andito pa ko. ahahha..

Comments

Popular Posts