Contemplating Moment

I am in deep though lately.I am thinking something so important, and I need to think of it very well.. really..!!

I don't know why.. Maybe I am just tired, busy everyday, don't have enough time for myself. ohhh gosh,, I think I need to relax,,but how can I do it.??
next week, I will be busy already to prepare  Ivy's going back to school, I need to focus on her needs.plus I have work needed to attend to, then I have some other stuff's needed to focus on..
" hindi ako si Darna,"  napapagod rin ako. haysss.. ( I'm not wonderwoman, I also get tired )
Well moving on, I can't help not to say this one to you guys.
 While  I was on my way to our office and  when I was in the middle of my contemplating moment,
may nakasalubong me na guy, then when passes by me, he approached me.

Guy; Excuse me Miss. Miss.
Me; Yes?
Guy: Im sorry,but could you do me a favor? (hmm englishin ba ko ni  kuya)
Me; What kind of favor? ( takte, wala pa ko sa loob ng opisina nag eenglish na ko. )
Guy;  uhmm nawala kasi wallet and iphone ko eh, is it okay kung pwede makahingi ng kahit pang pamasahe lang.?
Me; na shock. Oh,!!, sorry, but sakto lang rin kasi money ko eh, sorry huh ..

then I go away na..

Sorry talaga sa kanya, kasi una I only have 20php in my pocket, though I have money, but it's buong 5hun naman noh, don't get me wrong about this .And eventhough I want to help him and give him even that 20php of mine, eh nagdadalawang isip me na tumulong, kasi baka mamaya hokus pokus lang ng mga mang gagantso, db? don't get me wrong about this

Please don't judge me,  if I didn't made an effort to help him.eh hello, in need rin po ako,, ahahha. at ako nga rin kuya wala me IPHONE so pareho lang tayo..kidding aside.
I felt bad too, kasi baka mamaya what he's telling me is true pala  so mejo nakonsensya rin naman ako..hello hindi naman me pusong bato mga mamen,,


Haysss. kuya sana makauwi ka sa inyo ng maayos, kung totoo man na nawalan ka nga..goodluck and sorry talaga..

When I arrived in our office naman. I send an Instant Message to one of my offismate na preggy here sa office, and I gave her na lang my free ANMUM, since hindi ko naman maiinom, ayoko nang subukan pang tikman at baka hindi ko lang magustuhan ang lasa eh, mas lalo pang masayang sakin, so kesa masayang sakin eh, pakinabangan nalang ng isang baby right??

Ohhh siya mga mamen, have to go muna, have a great days ahead..!! Work muna..

Comments

  1. I had the same experience before. I was in Shaw blvd when an old woman with a kid approached me and asked for money, pamasahe daw pabalik Bulacan. I thought what she was doing in Mandaluyong. I just gave her twenty pesos and told her sorry that was all money I had. Sometimes we really want to help but at the same time very cautious since not all those people really need one but just pure manggagantyos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. correct sis, actually nakwento ko sa offismate ko yung experience ko, and That offismate of mine, has an experience like mine as well, same reason. And about your experience sis, naku! dami talaga nagkalat na ganyan. tsk.tsk.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts