WADE

Hello..

Remember guy's I told you  HERE that Wade salesman told me, that
They are not accepting Gift cert.( thanks to him)

and I also made the right decision not to insist, because for all I know is
my GC is just worth 500 only. (hmm mejo shunga lang )

After my clearance, Ivy told me to eat out.
so remember I treat her at KFC..
so while She is munching her piece of chicken,
I have taught to look at my GC..

and

Since our table is near the AC, nag flip ang GC.

and

BOOM..

It was really worth 1000, sobra lang pala ang pagkakadikit nilang 2.
kakaloka.. oh db.. at least..

so eto na nga, after we ate at  Papa JOHN's Pizza, we headed to..


WADE Sm MEGAMALL

and here's what I wore



and the shoes that I got..






YELLOW WEDGE of WADE
This is worth 999 only..

Ohh by the way..

I learnt something too, from the saleslady .

while I am fitting it,The left side of foot fitted on me so well, while
the right foot, is quite maluwag..

Me; Ate, bakit ganun, etong isa ok lang,sakto lang,while etong kabila maluwag konti.
Her; Ganun talaga Ma'am ang paa natin, hindi siya pantay.
Me. Huh? really? talaga? ( redundant )
Her. opo,nag eexpand po kasi, lalo na po sa hapon..
Me; ahhh ok.

Ohh well, whether it is fact or bluff.. I don't care na..  ( but is it true ba talaga? )
bastat I'm in love with my new shoes.. =)

Thank you WADE for this.. I sooo love it, it is not masakit sa paa.
it is not mabigat either..
By the way I got my GC HERE

toodles..

Comments

  1. Its true sis. According to my nurse sister, our feet are bigger in the aftie and at night. Its because of all the walking and standing we do the whole day, ang dugo natin ( or whatever it is) settles down our legs and feet, kaya medyo bloated na ang mga ito at the end of the day. :)
    I love your shoes sis. Im into mustard yellow nowadays. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahhaha..yun nga sinabi sakin sis.. kakaloka.. ^_^ enwei.. thank you..

      Delete
  2. Yep, as far as I know hindi ng talaga pantay left and right feet natin. If I remember correctly, mas malaki yung dominant side natin, like if you're left or right-handed. Anywho, nice kicks! Bonus na they're comfy pa. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. kahit nga boobs, eyes ko, hindi pantay.. lol anyare?

      Delete
  3. I've read din somewhere yung tip ni ate, kaya when I buy shoes, tuwing hapon talaga...and in fairness, true sya. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahehehhe... actually that day ko lang rin nalaman yun sis.ok so dapat bbli me ng shoes sa hapon lagi.. ^^

      Delete
  4. Nice pair... Love it and the color is so lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx, actually it's color yellow sis..yes, Nice noh!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts