Clearance day!



Helloww..

I know , I am quite MIA,honestly I don't know how and when to start
the kwento that I am going to tell you guy's.
because, I really have a lot of  something to say..

Well, anyway Ivy and I went to our office for
me to do a clearance, and finally it's all done..and im  all CLEARED . hooray!

I visited my friend's working station and
grabeh..parang namiss ko  sila bigla..

then when I visited Tine. in her station eto ang ganap.

Me; hi TINE.
Tine: ( staring me , and biglang namula ang mata) Ate.
Me; oh. bakit?bakit ka umiiyak?nag away ba kayo ni bf mo?
Tine; hindi. kasi nakita kita..
me.   hala, wag ka na umiyak.. ( gave her a hug)
Tine ( still crying,with hikbi)
Me. Ano ka ba? buhay pa ko , tsaka may fb and skype naman.db
sabi ko  mag sskype tau.
Tine. uu, nga cge add mo ko huh.
Me.wag ka na umiyak..

Hay.honestly.. weakness ko un.. remember I easily cry.makakita lang
me ng umiiyak.. nahahawa ako..
but, pinigilan ko sarili ko, kasi hello naman, wala me pamunas.. lol
seriously.. I want her to be strong,pag umiyak pa ko, d nag iyakan na lang
kami..

Anyway.I know She is reading this blog.. isa sa mga supporter ko un eh.
Tine. you know, that I also miss you, I miss our chit chat, everynight. we shared
sentiments in life and everything,. thank you for being a good friend to me. I am
just tumbling, text away.. alam mo yan..I love you my friend..

moving sa drama, Ivy and I went to SM Megamall,after my clearance.
I visited WADE boutique.the one on the ground floor, in front of  Jollibee.

When I get inside, the salesman greeted me,which is good job.
then I headed to a man's shoe rack.

Staff; Hi Mam. yan po mam 500 na lang po.
Me. Ok.till when ang sale niyo.
Staff: Until Sept 30 pa naman po Mam,pero kasi, depende rin sa stock.
Me. ahhh okay.. parang gusto ko to..tumatanggap ba kayo ng GC?
Staff. AY mam. hindi po kami tumatanggap ng GC.kasi po boutique
lang po ito, dun po yun sa mga Dept. store.
Me. huh? ( napataas ang kilay ko ) Ok,

How come na hindi sila tumatanngap ng GC?is it TRUE? anyone,can enlight me about this.
eh WADE boutique rin ang nag release ng GC ko.. ( ill post it separately)

After, Sm Megamall, Ivy and I headed to Starmall, crossing because
she is making lambing na kumain sa KFC.. well. I gave in na, because
she is asking for a food naman,not naman toys.. ^^

In the end... Ivy enjoyed her chicken meal..



jocris15

Comments

  1. I truly miss you..hope to be your colleague again...nwei keep safe =) God bless you ate..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also miss you tine..ano na balita sayo.. ?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts