September Commenter .


Konichiwa.. ^_^


Remember guy's I told you that I have won being a commenter for the month of
September to a blog of  Ms. Rochelle Rivera .

I suddenly felt in love with her blog, I don't know,why
basta bigla na lang ako na hook. and came to my surprise na binabalik-balikan
ko na ang blog niya.. hihihi..

Anyhoo.

last Tuesday , I got my prize from her.

Lemme show you.






So neat. package right?








My model

Well, as you can see..enjoy naman siya.. at hindi ako nakatikim niyan lol..

Anyway..


Thank you so much.. Ms.Rochelle Rivera for these sweets.. they are all gone
in just a minute hahhha.. Thank you .. Thank you ^_^

Comments

  1. Wow that's nice! I love prizes and freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG strawberry kitkat sis?? i want :3 parang i dont see that sa grocery chocolate lang. congrats on your prizes! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sis.. actually 3 different flavor siya,. I think wala pa dito niyan.. not sure .

      Delete
  3. That's so sweet of her... I'm sure Ivy enjoyed it much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed.. well,Ivy really did enjoy her drinks.

      Delete
  4. Sis, nakakainggit yung mga kitkat, sadly sa Japan lang ata meron nyan, yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so sis.. parang chocolate lang kasi nakikita ko here ei.. hihi .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts