Final Decision..

Earlier, Our HR talked to me.. Okay a heart to heart talk.

I am not surprised about it anyway.

She just asked me what's my plans are. How am I?

Ok! I have to put my self down here,  I am not too magaling  in teaching..
it's not my forte.It is not what i studied about..But there's a way to improve
and show to other that you have a guts in this industry even you are not onto it.

 for the past 5 years, I know and I can say that I improved a lot
compare to my very first time on floor.
I can say that i learned a lot here. I excel and
I proved myself that I can do it..

But then after that 5 years of striving hard, it seems that there's missing,
It seems that I suddenly became unhappy, Suddenly I became lost..
I think i have to find my self. ( Billly crawford ) lol...
Seriously.. ganun talaga nararamdaman ko.

What I learned in our talk was 5 years is over..
5 years is considered milestone and experienced and I think
5 years is enough to stay in my so called comfort zone, it's time
to move find yourself or grab the opportunity awaited outside of it.
you don't need to be afraid of taking risk.. kelan ka pa mag ttake ng risk,,
pag wala ng opportunity na naghihintay sayo?

 Am I making any sense?hmmm


Thank you guy's for wasting your time, reading this non sense entry of mine.. ^_^

Comments

  1. Hmm.. Parang kung ako, atat na atat na magwork, ikaw naman, atat na atat na atang magresign..tama ba ako sis???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhhh.. aray ko! hindi naman,, hmmmm gusto ko lang ng new ambiance .. ansavehhh...

      Delete
  2. I've been a teacher too :) Been there, done that. Ang masasabi ko lang.. If you think your not growing leave it. :) But if you think you've invested alot of time and effort na, might think twice as well. As long as it makes you happy go lang sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... that's exactly my point.. i am not growing..there's something's missing.. thnax for visting my blog eyah.^^

      Delete
  3. the final decision lies with you pa rin naman, sis. tama sila. if you feel there's no growth for you there anymore, i think it's about time you explore other options. don't be afraid to get out of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it'll help if you have an inspiration and a goal. Be happy and love what you do. Be inspired.. some people just want show up and get to work. Sometimes we have to take a risk and explore opportunities to be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not non sense to me since it involves a major life decision. Changing jobs with so much to consider is not easy, not to speak you have a daughter to think first and foremost. Good luck to you. Hope you make a very wise decision.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So are you shifting to another field? You know, teaching online is a good job na and you can earn money even at home. I did that before and I swear, it could raise a family. Sayang din kesa mapunta ka sa ibang field na mas worse pa. Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really could nga sis,anyway I am also eyeing for a homebased one. ^^

      Delete
  7. I think everyone encountered what you are encountering at least you felt the urge to find something 'better'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts