Welcome 2014

hey.Hey.Hey!

I've been on a Hiatus for the past week.

anyhoo! now that 2014 is here I would like
to Welcome it with a good vibes.

before anything else,
I would like to greet everyone 
a Happy New year,I hope each everyone
of us,would have a prosperous New Year.

Goodbye to 2013 and Now that 2014 is here.
I hope,everything turn pretty well.

My life is like in a roller coaster ride in year
2013,albeit of that of course.
I still receive numerous blessings.
and you all know it right?
and so I wanted to list down those 
blessings that I got.

and all those are non other than my Winnings.

ready? 


The First time I have won, I got a headware.
please read this

Then Followed by this 
pink bag..Which I have won from Mrs.Kolca of Pink Magaline ^_^



Then I have won a pouch from Glorietta. 
however I wasn't able to pick it up,due to Habagat.

Followed by the Papa John's.GC fro those who've got 
a not so nice gift ever. You can read it here

and also

I have won a pair of Wedge Wade Shoes and 
you can read it HERE and There



and another one is I have also won. this pair of 
jumpsuit which you can read here


I have also won in a Godiva just feel
free to read it HERE. together with the announcement of 
Ms. Rochelle Rivera that I became her commenter 
for the Month of September. and Also She gave me
a suprise before christmas and I really appreciate 
these gift and prize.

2013 also opened a new opportunity to
me to meet new friends.
of course through this blogging industry.
I have also attended Blogapalooza

and have met these girls
personally.


there's a lot more,sorry I can not find and recall
the rest of the Prizes that I've got.
just read na lang my blog. and you will find everything there.


This 2014 I pray that this Blog of mine would 
be doing great,I am not after with being famous, I am just after
with the friends that I am continously having here..

I know that 2014 will rock this blog.. ayiii.. (asa)


Comments

  1. Wow, what a fun-filled year! Congrats!

    I wanna attend the next Blogapalooza event, I hope I'm available on that day.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! More blessings for us this 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year rin,and Yeah, more blessings for this yr.=)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to your very fruitful year! Wishing you all the best this coming year:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year, sis :) hope you and Ivy have a good year this 2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..ang daming blessings.I pray ma-duplicate yan this 2014. Maambunan mo sana ako ng kaswertehan mo sis Jocris. hahaha....Happy New Year! God bless us this 2014. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. looooooooooove the bag! *swoons*
    more blessings for 2014 sis!

    xoxo,
    http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis.. you too More blessing to come..

      Delete
  7. "This 2014 I pray that this Blog of mine would
    be doing great,I am not after with being famous, I am just after
    with the friends that I am continously having here.."

    i looove what you wrote here sis and i really respect your more because of it :) congrats on your winnings you are one blessed girl and I pray that you get what your heart desires this year. happy new year!!! <3 PS: super bagay sayo yung shade of pink na ito :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts