Surprise gift and Prize

Time really flies so fast..

well well well. Christmas is just around
the corner.but I still dont 
have gift yet for my godsons and goddaughter.

But. I got a gift yesrterday already..

and Thank you so much Ms. Rochelle 
I was surprised when I saw her announcement 
of those commenter of the month of November.

I was just surprised, because i am not expecting that 
I belong to those who hava given a chance to receive a
gift from her.

So generous of her..

Okay.. I am not commenting on her 
blog because of the prize..
I am an avid commenter of her because, her 
blog is really intersting and you can learn more
from it too..

anyhoo.. 

here are my loots from her..




and one more.. 

I am also one of the winner of her  give away
and I have won 

this.



An Asian Secret Whitening Spa..

Hooray,, 

One of these days I will use that I will pamper myself.. lol

I will let you know about that..

Okay..

Again.. Thank you so much Ms. Rochelle Rivera.

Comments

  1. Swerte mo talaga sa giveaways sis! Ikaw na! ^_^ Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas came early for you, galing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikaw na ang swerte sa giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo congrats sis! :) how are the olay products? im a big fan of their skincare line ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really like sis.. maybe I will change my soap na with Olay.. haha^^

      Delete
  5. You are very welcome! :-) ♥ Hope you enjoy it and please do share your experience with Asian Secrets Spa, for sure you will love your pampering day.

    Thank you for all your comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. Ms.Chel.I will definitely share it, once I used it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts