Free Pantene kit

Hello everyone

Finally I've been able to 
post here.

and Finally after how many 
weeks of waiting
I have been received the 
Free Pantene
care of BDJ!

Hon,is the one whom received it
for me, because I am not 
at home.    

and here it is.



Here are the Steps on how to Use the 
Smoothe Miracle Water

 And here's the Step's on how to use the conditioner

                                         
Thank you again Lord, for this Blessing and more
to come..

Thank you BDJ for this.. ^_^     

Comments

  1. That's good, getting freebies! More blessings pa, yey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhh..more and more pa.. I am praying for it. ^^

      Delete
  2. ooo i want this kit tooo :) among all the brands that i've tried this is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still get one pa ata sis..I will try to look for the link..

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I love freebies too! Does that treat falling hair cause I have that problem for some time now. And I'm scared cause I don't have thick hair, I don't want to lose what hair I've got on my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Freebies! Too bad. :( I can't use Pantene because my hair doesn't like it. I'm actually using Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo now because that's what my hair loves and it doesn't make my scalp itch like Pantene and Dove do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sis! I wanna get one din sana..kaya lang ever since the world began ata hindi na bati ang hair ko at ang pantene..nagakaka split ends ako pag pantene ang gamit ko..ewan ko ba!Pero hope to see the great results in your hair soon..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang saya naman! More freebies to come this 2014! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts