Unexpected package

Hey. 

It's just 2 days to go before Christmas.

hooray.

I know everyone is happy and excited about it.
and So do I.

eventhough may pinag dadaanan me, I
still feel happy and blessed.
and of course I am still thankful
because 

This afternoon, I received a call
from unknown number.

and it is asking about the confirmation
of my address.

I thought it is the BDJ pantene already

But

when it came on my doorstep,
I was surprised that
It is not a xend courier and
the package is quite
light.

and

when I opened it, I was surprised
because it is a Box of milk.

Enfagrow A+ 





Well,Ivy just tasted it, and we just gave it 
to her playmate who's younger than her.

Thank you Yehey Digital corp
for this. 

Comments

  1. oh my, i also love surprises!!! i know the feeling when you receive a package! milk and diaper for the kids is really klangan budgetin.. :)
    - pisceanrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,, Yeah Sis.. It is truly needed isnt..?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts