Christmas Treats for Kids


How's your Christmas everyone..

As of me.really fine..

Despite the fact that I being broke,
I still able to survive 
christmas day and still able to give 
some treats to the kids..

Usually kids on Christmas day. 
Went to houses from one another and asked for
a christmas treats.

"namamasko po " 

I do not want to be sounded " kuripot "  
and so I decided to buy candies for them..

Candies anyone????








I bought 5 variants of sweets for the kids..

And
to show my sincerity of giving I packed them..

and here's the finished products.


Ho!ho!ho..





It's really fun to packed sweets for the kids.

I know they will surely enjoy their
sweets.. ( maybe some wouldn't )

Maybe for now

I can only give a few,but it's the thought that counts..


What do you think guys?

Merry Christmas and may you all have prosperous 
New year! 

Comments

  1. Great idea,sis! I usually just give coins to the kids na namamasko. Hope you had a very merry Christmas!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just fine,, happy na kahit pano,I gave them a treats^^

      Delete
  2. ganyan din sana plano ko..kaya lang naging busy ako..hahaha...buti na lang may mga puzzles na promo ang sister company namin...Merry Christmas! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.ok lang yun sis.. Merry Christmas rin ^_^ I have done this too last year..

      Delete
  3. Namamasko po! I love potchi and champi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone gave that to my kids and they love it. Candies NEVER FAILED :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed.. next year, I will add some chocolates naman siguro =)

      Delete
  5. Ganyan din plano ko sana kaso di bumili nanay ko ng mga candies. Haha! :D
    Sana pwede din yan sa adults hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. there were few kids do not like it, they preferred money though. . ^_^

      Delete
  6. sweet naman sis! Ako i just bought candies and cookies and give them to carolers :) Merry christmas and happy new year sis!


    Join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here.. I gave some to carolers too.. Yeah.. I've joined na ata sis.. ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts