Instant eye glasses


Hey there guy's.

What's up? Hmm maybe some of you are busy with
the last minute christmas shopping still..
 I am jealous lol.. 

Nowadays! I just tend to stay at home.

Why? Geeh the traffic around the METRO and even 
Edsa is really insane..It looks like
a big parking Lot. ^_~

Anyhoo..

As you all know,that when it comes to creativity and art. 
 I am sooo not into it.

Really!! 

 even a simple drawing I am having 
difficulty with it,. 

I swear.. 

But,maybe when it comes to giving an Idea,
well medyo maasahan pa ko.

Anyhoo.

This Afternoon, Ivy was bored and has nothing 
to do,it was raining outside so She can't even 
go out and play with her friends.

And , to ease her boredom

She did this.






Isn't She's artistic? And creative..  =)

okay, this eyeglasses is made of a carton. 
She uses the carton of the cupcakes. 
I don't know what do you call with that.. 


I am watching her while she is doing it,and honestly 
I do not know what to do with it, she told me na 
may gagawin siya sa piece of that carton.. 
So she cut it out,stare at it.. And I got surprised on her 
finished product..

It can be an instant 3D glasses,
I just dont have a colored cellophane..

What can I say!

 I am so proud of her.. 

and  apparently,being an artistic and creactive 
of her is not from me..



So what can you say about
her Instant eyewear.. ^^

Comments

  1. Nakatuwa naman siya and ang cute ng 3d sunglasses na ginawa niya. Very creative!

    Grabe ako din I am staying home na lang dahil grabe ang traffic and ang dami crimes lately na mas recommended talaga na sa bahay na lang. Pero wala din ako nabilhan masyado ng gifts kaya buti na lang yung mga nakuha ko sa events and sponsors yun na lang hehehe... :-)

    Anyway Merry Christmas and Stay Safe ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah..better to stay at home na rin lang sa ganitong panahon.. Merry Christmas too ^^

      Delete
  2. creative mind mommy Jocris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mostly stayed at home din and did the groceries really early to avoid the traffic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traffic is really exhausting kasi eh..tsk..Thank you po..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts