I am one of a Practical Mom.


Are you a pratical mom like me..

Well I know some of you are practical Mom

Mostly nowadays,prices are getting higher and higher..

 And because of that I wanted to show you
 guy's my finds,this christmas..

As you all know that I am in a very tight budget.

And since I just receive my salary,we headed to Puregold to 
 buy for our stocks at home.

 What I like about Puregold is,their Gift packs! 
 which you can buy in a reasonable price..

For me it is not bad at all.

Like for example this gift packs..





I bought this at 48php..
It includes..soy sauce,vinegar and patis. 
Plus it has a free soy sauce in pouch and ketchup in pouch.

What do you think about it guy's?

And another one is this zonrox pack.
It includes 3variants of zonrox plus a total of 
5 dell fabric conditioner.amounting 50php.. 

Do you think it's reasonable?




We went home with 3bags. And I just paid 6hun..

Compared to Sm.for that 3bags I think.. I am going to pay 1k and more..

 And so now..

I am now balik loob  to Puregold,if 
I really wanted to save more..

How about you guy's.


Which grocery do you usually go to?


Comments

  1. I am a Puregold fan too!!! :)

    migsandalaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ko din Puregold! Everything is so sulit! Merry Christmas, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Puregold too :-) Madalas dami ganyan nakapack na mas sulit. Indeed you are a practical Mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow. Really,,you are practical too,miss Chell^_^

      Delete
  4. super sulit indeed. too bad we don't have puregold here. we usually do our groceries at metro ayala grocery since it's much nearer sa bahay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Metro Gaisano's prices are cheaper rin naman dn diba ? =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts