FEW TIPS when going out With your TODDLER


Last few weeks,when we went to THE MINDS MUSEUM 
Ivy and I waited for my sister at 
Metro Gaisano aka Market,Market in Taguig City

We all know, that Metro Gaisano
Taguig is one of the most crowded mall
in the Metro.

wherethere you were inside 
the mall or outside. 

anyhow!

while we were waiting outside

There was a cute  baby girl.which I think around 2 yrs. old 
went to a walking animals, alone..

 Ive been watching at her and also thinking, 
where's her mother was.. 

at the back of my mind, maybe her Mother is 
just around the area and watching her too,
while seating at the walking animals..

hmmm.! 

Suddenly,Ivy told me 
wla na iniwan na siya ng nanay niya.. 
Looking at another woman,
carrying a baby boy.. 

 But,no! It wasn't her mom.

 Then,there were this another woman,
 with a worried face
about to ask a crew of a walking animals,,.

woman: Kuya! kuya! may nakita ka bang?
ayunnn..! 

pag tingin niya sa left side niya,
She saw the baby girl, that 
She was looking for.

 And yeah.. 

The baby girl is lost.. 

I confirmed it, because I saw her Mother asking those 
in queue of commuters.
 Then the woman,whos carrying a baby girl called her..

 I saw how her mother cried when she saw her baby girl..

Swear,,parang pati ako naiyak.

I was thinking that time, pano kung ako yun.ano kaya gagawin ko? 

Oh, well my family did that to me before 2 years ago.
they pranked me that Ivy is lost,when they were at the Mall.

 and I swear,I did not like that feeling because I got really 
worried,and cried. And I went to that said mall right 
away to see them..

When I saw Ivy that time, I hugged her tight, and kissed her.. 
I got worried,even it is just a prank.. 

Because pano kng naging totoo yun right?? 

And so, I came to do this post to give other mommies,
most especially those  first time moms.. 
On what are the 

Things to remember when going out with your toddler.

1. Have your child a harness. okay! I know this sound's like weird, 
maybe you or your partner/husband would think na your kids 
will looks like a pet,but! It is another way of avoiding 
them to get lost,when you were out.

source



2. Have an improvised wristband,including your name and a 
contact number,,this way,once a child suddenly got out of your sight,
the people whom could seen them would have an idea,whos going to call..


source



3.  If they can talk already,,let them memorize your name and contact number.. 
And if possible your home address too.



those are few only..

If you have knows some.. feel free to share! 


let us all be vigilant mostly now.
that Christmas is coming, there are a lot of 
people anywhere you go..!

Comments

  1. Like any other *paranoid* parent, I dread losing my daughter at the mall, or anywhere for that matter. Especially since she's so malikot and loves running and playing hide-and-seek at clothes racks. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lakas talaga maka paranoid kaya dpat ingat ingat!

      Delete
  2. So true sis. Last weekend, I thought I lost my daughter. Good thing,natakpan lang pala siya ng matataas na display. Memorize na din nya number ko so that ease my mind a lil bit.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing talaga at ganun lang sis..dapat talaga doble ingat tayo pag nasa labas at may kasamang kids..

      Delete
  3. I experienced losing my daughter for a couple of seconds and I couldn't imagine what we felt. My daughter was only 1 then, I thought my husband got her but it turned out she was left browsing on one of the candy booths when we were doing grocery. Good thing a grocery staff saw her and brought her to the staff's corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whaaaaa... mawala na ang lahat sis. wag lang ang kiddos .. nakakaloka yun..!

      Delete
  4. thanks for the tips, sis. nothing can substitute to our attention to our children talaga, but safety measure is also needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tips! It's very helpful, especially for me who has a super active and super kulit little boy. I just want to add to your tips is "Always keep an eye on your toddler." When you're out, nothing else is important buy your toddler. Hindi mawawala yund toddle kung hindi nalingat yung mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct sis,, feeling ko talga nalingat sila... partida huh! SILA.. kaya dapat talaga sobrang ingat..

      Delete
  6. true sis.. nakakatakot narin panahon ngayon. Kaya ako binibitawan ko yung anong hawak ko basta tumakbo anak ko kung kasama ko sya lumabas. Thank you for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hays.. naku sis.. sabi mo pa,hindi na talaga safe outside..

      Delete
  7. alam mo ba, noong 3 years old yung son ko, he ran away from home at umpisa ng simbang gabi yun ha! Inaaway siya ng mga ate nya kaya sabi nya "i am going to jollibee." Tutok na tutok ako sa pinapanood ko - pinoy fear factor yun-yun yung time na kailangan nilang hawakan yung big na spider kaya i said "go". take note 10 pm yun, mader! Nagsuot siya ng cap, socks and yung sandals nya.After around 30 minutes siguro, hinanap siya ng ate nya. naku di namin mahanapan. Iyakan na ang mga ate. ako, tulala. Hinanap sa kalsada, wala din. Tapos may dumating na taxi. Tumigil siya and tinanong kung naghahanap kami ng bata. Andun yung son ko sa likod! Nakita daw niyang naglalakad mag-isa. dinala nya sa barangay kaya lang busy nag-iinuman yung mga tanod kaya nagdecide syang mag drive around until may makitang mga taong naghahanap sa kalye. Hayy, tulala ako nun. di pa ako nakapag-thank you sa taxi driver ni mapakrismasan man lang kasi kung hindi sa kanya wala na akong little boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... nakakatakot naman yun Mother.. buti na lang mabait yung Taxi Driver na nakakita sa kanya.. Thanks God pa rin that your Son is safe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts