Wishlist-wishlist

So.. 

halloween is already over, and now is the time to list down 
the things that we wanted to receive this Christmas..
oh well.

I know, this is just a wishlist..

well anyway.. 

lemme start..


1.  A DIGITAL CAMERA..


 source 

 I am not a type of person na mahilig sa gadget,but since I started this blog, 
 I have a feeling na hindi pwede na wala akong camera.. 
 It is a must to have at least 1. attending in an Events, and 
 blog post is not complete without pictures.
 dapat level up rin..right??/


2nd. an Ipad mini

 

 well, Ivy like's this one too.. and so do I..well, I wanted to have one of this so that 
 I can blog even I am not at home,and sa taong mainipin minsan na gaya ko, 
 I need something that I can divert my attention when,
 I am waiting someone outside.


3. New TV

 

 Naman, I think I really needed a new TV na because my 
 TV is a CRT monitor pa.. Geesh..I  badly needed one na 
 because it is also asking for a new one na. .

 4.  A new laptop



Okay, well this laptop that I am using now is not mine. 
I wanted to have a new one, now that I am a stay at home,
 and a working at home one,laptop is very important to me now.


Ohh ! Well, I know that my wishlist are quite expensive, 
so I have to make ipon muna to buy those things listed above...

well,I hope I can make it, I believe na kaya ko!

There you go guy's..


how about you? do you also have your wishlist already?care to share..
need ko lang ng sipag at tiyaga.. =)

Comments

  1. ay Sis sabi nga sa book na The Secret, "Create a Vision Board .. pictures of what you want to attract .. every day look at it and get into the feeling state of already having acquired these wants. Decide what you want .. believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it's possible for you. Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want - and the feeling of having it already."

    Basta - it will work, just believe and Thank God always, be grateful and it will come to you!! Maniwala ka lang.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uu nga sis.. I remember parang may nagsabi sakin nun before.. She kept on staring sa pictures na nasa screen saver niya, then geesh,, It really happened .. true maniwala lang, and thank GOD always no matter what... thank you sis.. ^^

      Delete
  2. great post!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) http://missbeatrix.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this post,and Nathalie's parang gusto ko na ring gumawa ng Wish list as early as now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts