Mind Museum


who among you guy's  interested in Science?

well as of me , yes I am.. ang cool kaya!

I was so happy to found out that The Mind Museum
was also part of the big event for Bloggers and Businesses 
Blogapalooza  held on SM Aura last
Nov.16.


I am also happy that, I was able to attend to it,
and have met different businesses.
and of course Mind Museum 
is one of them.


Ohh!! The Mind Museum, I haven't been there
and I am relly looking forward 
to visit there and learn, how does 
the science really works..!! 

Going back to blogapalooza.

When I visited their booth, ( which is unfortunately
I became overwhelmed so Imissed to take 
a picture.. tskk.. 

Well on their booth they have this 
bowl, where there are different questions
of course about science.. they let me pick
one of it and try to answer.

Hmm. I forgot what exactly the question was
but the only thing that I remember is

" it is a part of a gumamela flower, and it can make sound " 
something like that.! sorry naman,,English eh, hirap e memorize ^_^
and so, I tried to answer it as best as I can.. (chos)
hinulaan ko lang, and the answer is 

" PETALS "

and I answered correctly..!!! hooray! tsamba

and for  that correct answer they gave me this one =)



ang cute noh!!!

Okay. I have chosen that because 
baka pag ginamit ko yan, I become genius too =)

And by the way guy's.



CS Pinoy bother with Science_EBlast.jpg

On Nov 30,2013  (Saturday),at 4:00PM at the Canopy Plaza there will an open discussion with guest scientists, including those from Phivolcs, Pagasa & The Manila Observatory on this month's Cafe Scientifique:


and their TOPIC is all about " Why should Pinoys Bother with Science?"

hmm . why nga ba? well .let us know why guy's? let us join with their 
open discussion.. 

and take Note : The said event is FREE and Open to the Public
check the poster above:!!



So... See you there huh!!



for more info about Mind Museum
Visit their website ; 
http://www.themindmuseum.org/

You can reach them here;


JY Campos Park, 3rd Avenue, 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
909 –MIND (6463) |
 inquiry@themindmuseum.org

Comments

  1. I got the same question and chose the same prize too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That pen does look like it can potentially make one look smarter! ;)

    Abi
    www.TheBelatedBloomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, dear! Looking forward to meeting you this Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah... Looking forward to meet you there. ^_^

      Delete
  4. aw... i cant go jan. i am very interested pa naman, kaso we have a scheduled event na. sayang. maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts