BYS cosmetics

Hello..

Maybe you guy's are familiar with 
BYS cosmetics right?


The BYS brand represents one of the most 
exciting ranges of cosmetics in the world 
today with consumer loyalty growing rapidly.
BYS also is one of the fastest growing 
brands of cosmetics both Australia and globally.

BYS is continuing to expand into many 
countries around the globe.

one more thing. 

BYS cosmetics 
are not tested on animals =)







I asked if their foundation will last for long hour 
and they said yes..!

I hate a liquid foundation that if you are wearing it for
long hour eh humuhulas.. kairita yun right?

anyhoo.. Thank you BYS for giving me this loot.


what's inside?





It is a NAIL ART LACQUER

I can try nail art at home,if I want to..but hays do
not have time now and I am not artistic (lol) 

Once I get enough time to do so.
I will show it to you guys..


To know more about BYS cosmetics click the phot above. =)

Allright..


That's it for now .^_^




Comments

  1. Wasn't able to drop by their booth but as per your description, it sounds like their products are awesome! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too,wasnt able to drop by sa ibang booth sayang..

      Delete
  2. is that orange, sis? mine naman is neon green. hehe haven't tried it pa. let ivy try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red sis.. Na try na ng sister ko yan hahha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sis try the nail polish hihi ^^ NOTD post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Shayne.. Nail art lacquer po yan.. will use it one of this days..!

      Delete
  5. Sa akin Christine silver nakuha ko. I will try to post din :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow. silver is nice.. huh.. nail art ba or polish..?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts