Blogapalooza day..


hey..hey .. hey..

So,this is one of the most unforgettable
event that I have attended, because 
First and foremost,it is my first time to 
attend this kind of quite big event for 
Bloggers.

Secondly, I have happened to meet new friends,
from virtual one to personally.Nice to see you and meet you 
personally Ladies =)

and Ohh!!

 I would like 
to take this opportunity to 
say Thank you to Mr.Vince Golangco of wheninmanila.com
to Mr.Anton Diaz of ourawesomeplanet.com and 
to other Blogapalooza origanizer to made this
event happen,and Congratulations because
it was an indeed succesful one. ( thumbs up)

And  now, lemme show you some of my loots 
from the  event..









Thank you to all the sponsor's. 






to be continue.. dead tired na ang inyong lingkod..  

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts