Blogapalooza day part 2



Happy Saturday everyone..

I was really dead tired and sleepy last
night,That is why I wasn't able to 
finish my post about the Blogapaloza event.

Well, I had fun and as you can see on the
first part of my post I got a lot of
freebies.

tara lets.

warning: picture overload

The registration area.




I missed to try this cool game.. trip na trip ko sana 
siya subukan,,kaso busy sila.. (lol)


parang I want wine..hmmm..



BYS cosmetics booth

View park Hotel booth

Enjoy booth



I know, I only had a few pics,and dami kasing tao,and ang hirap mag picture ng madaming bitbit.. sorry naman ( next time babawi me )



The Boys night out =)

and we found someone na naghaharutan inside.. OMG,nagliligawan silang 2 sa loob ng convention..


naman!!! si Mr.chooks  and Easter.

Mabuhay ang mga iihawin... lol


and the most happiest there was.. when I met personally these Ladies.


wondering whos taking our pic.. It was Mimi of  The Home-Based diva



Pretty Ladies again.. 

we decided here to go out na, and we headed to Starbucks na lang and had our chit chat there till we go home...

I had so much fun talking to you ladies.. till next event !


thank you to all the sponsors too of this said Event.. goodjob ^_^

Comments

  1. Ang bilis mag post ha! It was indeed fun and nice getting to know you more on a personal level, not just online wink wink! Anyway, haha meron ako pic, nasama ako in one of your photos if you look closely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,twa's an Indeed fun event,and I get to know you guy's personally..^_^ ( virtual beso beso )

      Delete
    2. Looks like you all had fun! So, The home-based diva is named Mimi. I have been wondering about this for the longest time. :)
      Asan ka dito sis?

      Delete
    3. @Mommy K,naku camera shy siya.. kaya siya ang nag picture picture samin.. ^^

      Delete
    4. I see you sis, in the ***** photo! :D

      Delete
    5. Kristine meron ako stolen shot dyan, hahha

      Delete
  2. Waaa! Ang bilis mo mag upload! :D Hehe! I wish I know you guys too, kasi ang lungkot maglibot libot mag isa. :(
    Sana next year I have blogger friends to hang out with as well! Hehe! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhanz,, pag meron ulit next year,, let's make libot together na.. mabilis ba mag upload ? excited lang..! (high five )

      Delete
  3. aw! i missed to see you there, sis. hinahanap talaga kita. what time ka nandun? I was sitting when the boys night out are on stage. hindi na kinaya ng katawan ko ang pagikot ikot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there na when the boy's night out are out on stage.. I was there around 3pm.. sayang.. !! sino kasama you? The girls decided to went out early and we made chikahan na lang sa labas.

      Delete
  4. i love the cosmetics thanks for visiting my blog =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome Donna and Thank you as well for my world ^_^

      Delete
  5. Mukha masaya nga yan event na yan sayang I was unable to attend or wala pala ako sa guest list hahaha dahil hindi ako nakapag RSVP kagad. :-(
    Sa Blogopolis naman sayang din binigay saken VIP ticket ng nuffnang hindi na din ako umattend dahil napagod na sa Kids Carnival and hirap drive nung car na rent namen sobra tinted :-( Kaya sayang din. Anyway hope to see you in more events. :-) Super fun talaga nag attend ng mga bloggers event.

    I want to see kung ano mga nakuha mo freebies from the sponsors. Curious lang hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms.Rochelle, yeah looking forward to see you in a bloggers event..sayang nga eh, you were not there,and sayang rin ang sa nuffnang.. I will post some freebies na nakuha ko.. ahihii

      Delete
  6. Nice event! I hope I could attend to such events for bloggers. Hhhmm maybe next time. I'd also want to meet fellow bloggers in person. :)

    http://styleandglow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tin! Thank you ulit nung Saturday. FInally nagkita-kita na tayo :) Ganda ng mga photos mo! Hope this won't be the last time that we will see each other dahil marami pang darating na events for sure. good day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts