The walking Dictionary in me



Happy Saturday night everyone..

How's your week ahead ?

Well mine is pretty good..

moving on sa aking kwento.

you know that I am a walking dictionary now in our house..
because Ivy kept on asking me a lot of words recently.
most especially those Tagalog words.

Like:

Ivy: Ma ano yung limampu?
Me ; fifty
Ivy; Ano yung lima?
Me; five

See those are just simple tagalog words right?
I don't know why she doesn't know the english of those words..
okay,maybe because we just often use english words with numbers..

but there is more, when we are watching  and she heard something

Ivy; Ma ano yung selfish?
Me: makasarili.

and there's more, there are a lot of random words that she is asking me..
ohhh men,, and hirap pala maging walking nor talking dictionary..lol


There you go for now guy's



jocris


Comments

  1. Buti Ivy asks you questions starting with "Ano", while my kids usually asks me questions starting with "Bakit?" which is for me ang hirap sagutin. I remembered my second asked me, "Moms, bakit red ang ilaw pag stop?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naku sis.may time rin na ang question niya. starts with Why? which is yes.. and hirap sagutin hahhah

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts