Right way to fly



Hello there,

I know each and everyone of us,.looking forward to fly nor aiming to fly.right?

and so do I! In fact, I haven't experience to  fly ever.
 and if ever that I will be given a chance to fly and travel
here are my top 5 list.

TOP 3 places that I wanted to visit

CEBU





1. Cebu is our hometown, My father grew up in Cebu, My grandma is in Cebu,and the rest of our clan is there too. I am longing to back in Cebu,because I wanted to see my grandmom..My grand mom is now in her  90's already, .I wanted to see her before mahuli ang lahat.ohh by the way, that girl in the picture is my daughter,, My Model,, lol



File:Puka beach.jpg
source
2. Boracay, because I haven't been there eversince the world began...lol and I know, that I can not afford
to go there,even how hardwork I try.. *wink wink *


File:Icheon bridge.jpg
source

3. INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA.

Well, I wanted to fly to South Korea, most especially Incheon, because I wanted to see
their famous, and gorgeous Incheon airport.. and yet to see the land of my previous Korean students.

those are my dream places would like to go.

but then. everything is possible to fly there with  Zest Air which is now re branded as AirAsia Zest.
Yes, Zest Air is now flying with Air Asia the World's Best Low Cost Airline .( AirAsia Zest dares you to compare prices)


Sounds great right??



AirAsia Zest - Nuffnang - Contest Badge




Last month, AirAsia Philippines revealed that they’re moving its flights from Clark Airport to Manila (Terminal 4) in order to serve better more Filipinos who want to fly! AirAsia, the world’s 5-time best low cost airline according to Skytrax has synergized forces with Zest Air, the affordable low-cost airline nestled in NAIA Terminal 4.



So what are you waiting for,, book now,, and let us all Fly  together.





Like AirAsia Philippines on facebook
follow @AirAsiaPH on twitter and  tweet using the hashtag #AirAsiaInManila

Comments

  1. Your from Cebu pala sis. I love Cebu! We have been there a couple of times. Boracay? Tsaka na ako pupunta dun pag keri na ang 2-piece bikini.:)
    My ultimate dream destination is S.Korea! Sabay tayo punta dun .Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,, sis from Cebu..nake gusto ko tlaga mkarating dun,, hahaha..sureness. sabay tau..

      Delete
  2. Boracay is lovely but it gets too crowded for me, plus mamumulubi ka talaga. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. natakot ako bigla sa mamumulubi sis,,, pulubi na nga ko, mas lalo pa.. tsk.tsk..

      Delete
  3. Korea ♥ Sana makapunta dyan :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts