The nursing Ivy.


Good morning world..

How's everyone?

mine was great, actually I have a lot of pending blog post..
i just can't upload the picture from my phone..

Lemme proceed now to my kwento..

We all know, that " breastfeeding is best for babies" isn't
so, when I gave birth,from zero to 7 months old I nurse Ivy,
I want her to be healthy and also I am such a lucky woman on earth had a lot of  milk..
I did not even use a breast pump, to squeeze my milk. lol

Apparently , I had to  stop her nursing at me simple at 7 months simply  because
 my nip got break out..Yay.. hard to explain
basta yun. It is really painful to breastfeed her, most especially when her teeth came out..

moving on.

 I will tell you guy's a secret..so shhhh..

do know that, Ivy have this vice, nursing still even at her age now. !

YES,you read it right?

We,sometimes bath together, and every time she sees my boobs..She can't help
but nurse at me, with feeling pa.. with matching closing her eyes pa.. ( feel na feel )

Last night, before she sleep,well I put her to sleep pa  kasi,
she is making kulit, to nurse..but just a minute lang, and then pag napagbigyan na,
she sleeps na right away..

I am teasing her last night  , that I will blog it, and she said, no..
whahaha, well, para lang matigil siya.. so quiet lang kayo huh..
hindi niya alam to... shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Actually guy's, I am worried about it, is it really normal?

Well, she is not doing it everyday naman, pag yung tipong
she like it lang, or maybe when she is making lambing..

I sometimes feel awkward lang kasi.. lol..


Well, pleae bear with me guys about this huh.. hihi.. ^_^

Comments

  1. One of my cousins is like that too, she still nurses (mostly for comfort like Ivy) up to now. She's 5 years old btw. :) Oh, and you're lucky you got to breastfeed Ivy. I was only able to breastfeed Francine for a month, then I had to stop because I got sick. By the time I got well again, she wouldn't suckle on me again, preferring her milk bottles. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh..before ayaw niya pa rin mag stop sana,I believe kasi talga na breastfeeding is really good.

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's so sweet sister... I got to nurse Marty for two weeks only. I envy moms who got to nurse their babies longer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, sweet nga, and parang feeling ko mas tumitindi yung bond namin.. sayang naman sis na two weeks lang..
      d bale ,pag nag ka next baby u..nurse it longer ^_^

      Delete
  3. wow, sis. you were able to nurse until 7months! kudos for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son Martie was also breastfed for 18months... but now, he cannot remember that he used to nurse on me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I breastfed my daughter for almost a year too. I miss those times talaga :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sarap ng feeling no Mommy.. iba yung bonding niyo.. hihi . I also miss those times too .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts