The readers's LUNCH

hello rainy Monday.

some offices has no work, classes are  suspended  once again
because of the monsoon rain once again..

I hope everyone is safe and dry..

moving on, I told you guy's HERE that i attended a reader's lunch
together with the FN team..
I know guy's some of you are a reader and member of FN
for a long time already.sayang lang, hindi ko kayo nakaupang palad =) ayiee
you can read thier announcement here.

At first honestly guy's,I was too hesitant to attend because
first wala me kilala na makakasama ang it was my first time to attend that kind of
event.. But then I had my guts pa rin to be able to come
despite of my shyness.(ansaveh)

and attending in an event is quite depressing sometimes lalo na pag wala
ka masuot.. lol..
but then, my outfit of that day is natapos rin after kong
maisip na hmm may napanalunan nga pala me..

So.. eto na mga sister.. ready




OOTD; Animal print  jumpsuit ( prize )


Our lunch held at Richmonde Hotel libis at Eastwood cafe.
buffet lunch mga teh..

but then forgive me if a don't have too much of pix because I am ashamed to
do picture picture of different foods. baka bawal eh..
hindi pa ko hastler sa ganyan..

The place is really sosyal,there were near malls outside the hotel.
there were convenience store.and walking distance sa highway, if
you are a commuters like me.

so now, here are the pictures of ours anyway..


Ms .PAT and ME  






The lady wearing black on your left, is part of the FN team..
whaaaaaa.. I forgot her name..







here are the other staff.. The lady wearing black, next to me.
She is Ms. Myra..
and the other two beside me. they are also part of the FN team..
Sorry mahina ako sa memorization na..
anyway, forgive me kng konti lang ang pics, kasi nakakahiya naman mag picture picture..
more on chit chat kasi..

It was fun and nice experience na rin for me,,



For more  info about the hotel
kindly check their

Fb page here; https://www.facebook.com/EastwoodRichmondeHotel
Website :  http://www.richmondehotel.com/eastwood-richmonde-hotel/


That's it guy's




Jocris15



note; this is not a sponsor post

Comments

  1. Ganda mo sis! Bagay sa yo mag jumpsuit. Sexy ha.:)
    It looked like you had fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! Thank you mare. ^^ Yeah.enjoy talaga,, the lunch is more on like brainstorming. so I talked
      a lot.. which is so unusual of me..

      Delete
  2. Buti ka pa sis, di pako naka experience ng ganyan, Shy din kasi ako, as in sobrang shy para kong taga bundok. Anyway, sana may ganayan ulit na opportunity na dumating sakin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure sis you will get over that shyness of your's once na makisalamuha ka sa iba..

      Delete
  3. wow. the jumpsuit is really nice and it hugged your body well, sis. :) sana next time makagorabells din ako sa FN get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis..yeah. ako rin looking forward na ma ka attend sa iba pang get together..

      Delete
  4. Yey, outfit of the day post, sakto and bagay sayo. You're beautiful sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts