The Last pic with my Voim family


Good evening guy's
Im back, and It was quite days na rin since
I posted something here

Remember guy's, I bid my last goodbye in Voim last Sept 13. Friday
and  you can read it here .

and of course good bye's wouldn't end without pictures as souvenir. lol


me and our dear  HR

Our TM and former TL of mine

newly mom yan..She is just 3 months old mommy of cute little boy .Welcome to motherhood.^^



My TL SOL..

we are both single Mom.. 

one of my fromer TL, Marianne or yan.

Than you  yan, for lending me your camera on my last day.. love  you ng bongga my friend =)

Me and Tl Chiarra

Me and former Tl Daisy

TL Roselle and me..



Me and former tl Let



And of course the cast is not complete with out my friends..by dinner buddys


clockwise - Ima.Shyla,yshel and Me.
Now. I miss you guy's.. I miss our kwentuhan during our breaktime.
I miss the asaran of Shyla and yshel or sometimes Ima..

Do you guy' know, that Ima and Shyla has no boyfriend yet.. Lol (now you can virtual kill me) ;p

and of course bago mag uwian eto pa ang ganap.. more more pics..










Maj .Me , Tine


They are my kasabay umuwi every night.from 4 down to 3. from 3 down to 2 because
Maj, is also resignee,then from 2 down to 1 maybe, because Tine has a plan to
resign next month.. sorry Marianne.take cafre always okay.. Cavite ka pa naman umuuwi everynight.

Too sad I wasn't able to take picture with the other ,kasi uwian na that time
and nagmamadali na..

I did not edit the pic na rin , so what you see is what you get.
now,, na realize shocks.. ang liit ko pala talaga.. =)

That's it for now..



jocris15

Comments

  1. hi sis! good to know that you had pictures as remembrance from your colleagues there. good luck on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo sis, mejo late lang na post.. thank you sis ^^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hala,, hindi nga ko marunong mag pose sis ei, lol anyway... Thank you !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts