Monday chika.



Gooooood morrrning everyone..

Yes,I do have a high energy... why?

I slept early last night and woke up early too.. (such a great feeling)

well dapat lang, because I have more kwento for you guy's.

Before, I start lemme ask you muna, how was your weekend so far?

Well mine is prettty GOOD... ( exag )hahha..

why?

last Saturday, I had a lunch out together with the  FEMALE NETWORK team..
yes, mga sister's,mare,mudraks. you read it right..
they had their readers lunch last Saturday..

How  was the reader's lunch? Fun..sobra..( ill make another pot about it stay tuned)

then yesterday, we went out and went to SM north,,sobra dami ng tao..
keber ang lakas ng ulan, wala me masabi.. well my purpose naman of going
there is to get my prize.. (will make another post )

Tonight, naman Pj and I  will have a Mondate and will
watch a movie screening of  " About time "
the movie passes is given by Ms.Patty one of FN team.
thank you..

So now,I would like to end this post saying

thank you LORD for the blessings that you have given me....

I love you lord Big time ^_^



lovelots


jocris

Comments

  1. What! GTalker ka din, I've been a gtalker since 2008 pa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,sis.. ahahhaha.Ive been a reader since 2011,then I just signed up month of MAy lang.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Seems like you had a great time Ms. Jocris! Following. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from GT too, but I didn't know about that get togther, sayang. It looks like you had a lot of fun. My weekend naman, hubby and I went to MOA. Lakas ulan, traffic at daming tao :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nasa site nila sis.. I just tried lang naman to send email.. kala ko random pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. meron palang get together ang FN. sayang. next time, dapat sabay na taung gogorabelles sa mga ganito, sis, so we can personally meet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uu sis.. looking forward ako jan.. I wanted to meet you all personally.. ^^

      Delete
  6. wow may get together ang FN? Nice :) ako isang beses palang ako nakapunta sa isang FN gathering. yung sa out of town trip ng isang group sa GT (first time ko sila nameet tapos overnight stay agad sa isang island :) ). tagal na nga nun eh 2010. sana maulit ulit :)

    next time sama din ako sanyo if ever para mameet ko kayo sis :) ingat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis,sayang kasi Ms.Myra of Fn asked me if may kilala me na FN reader na gusto mag join..kasi 3 slots
      pa available...late na kasi sinabi sakin,, like Friday night na,,so hindi ko rin lam sino iinvite ko..
      I suggested nga sa kanila na sana magkaron ng another get together..

      Delete
  7. Wow sis,saya naman ng weekend mo. Saya naman ng FN. And the mondate.Hehe! Ang sweet ! I love mondates! Pangontra sa bad manic monday vibes.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahhah.. Hindi nga lang natuloy ang mondate dahil sa lakas ng ulan.. tsk.tsk..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts