Reminiscing.

Happy Wednesday sister's..


Whoo. time flies.. really fast..


Freezee.. Freezee.. Freezee muna pls..

I know, I still have 8 working days to go, before I bid my final goodbye here
our company, but gosh!

Why, i have a feeling of a bit sadness..
It is my choice and own decision,but why?

Okay, maybe because i am going to miss a lot of things in here. such as colleagues.
my computer..a circle of friends that I have here.

and because of that I wanted to throw my reminiscing. ayiiiee..


First I will surely miss my very first Morning Family.

 * WARNING Picture overload *


2008 First Christmas Party



Dec.2009 2nd Christmas party



Dec 2010 3rd Christmas Party 


Our 2009 and 2010 Christmas party had a same Venue, only @ The country spice at PSE Bldg.

Year 2010, when I won in a raffle, and I got an induction cooker.. 


DEC 2011 Christmas party

This party held at KFC Megamall.. and we got the Birthday party package.. hihihi.. 
a team picture, when we won in a game, in order to win in this game, kelangan mo ng isang 
napakatinding kapal ng mukha.. lol..at nasukat ang kakapalan ng mukha ko jan, ng when I borrowed a 
shoe lace to one of the customer inside KFC.. oh huh! gamitin ang ganda ( echos) 
sorry, i forgot the name of the game, but t'was indeed Fun. 







Dec 2012 Christmas party


Our Dec 2012 Christmas party just held inside our office, to cost cut .But yet, it was one of the nicest one.
Every had fun, and sobrang ang haba ng oras ng party. party. lol.

and to ease your boredom because of seeing these pictures.Lemme share you
guy's my one and only kahihiyan , that I have ever done in my life..and only in our company lang,
for the sake of Ice cream,, ahhahhaha..







It is just an activity in our group. katuwaan lang, yet may prize .

Ice cream...


That's it for now..







jocris15



Comments

  1. Nakakatuwa naman! :) Sana ganyan dn ako katagal dun sa previous employer ko. But I am looking forward na maging masaya ang soon to be work ko! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ssiiiisss your video <333 i feel like super saya mo kasama ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahhaa. Sis.. video lang yan..boring kaya me (chos )

      Delete
  3. Kakamiss talaga mga ganyang samahan sis noh. Im sure sa next work mo masaya din. I agree,mukhang masaya nga maging friend mo.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every last goodbye is really hard sis :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring the same spirit to your new workplace and it will still be fun, for sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.. funny video. akala ko shy ka sis ;)
    good luck sa new work..
    just treasure the memories & they say, don't burn bridges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha.. katuwaan lang yan Atty..Just for fun, at mega tago ako habang ginagawa yan.. lol

      Delete
  7. Long stay. You'll leave with a lot of good memories though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uyy, why are you leaving? Pero sa totoo lang, I want to be a WAHM for the longest time too. Just waiting for the right opportunity ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhmm, for quite sometime, I want to be a REAL mom naman siguro. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts