bata pano ka ginawa?

Happy Sunday everyone..

How's your weekend guy's? 

mine is not that good, I have a very  terrible headache.. so 
I almost asleep whole day..plus
I have monthly visitor pa ...


Anyway..early this morning, while Ivy is having her oatmeal for breaky..
oatmeal+milk+banana in it.. 1 bowl simot sarap..
then she drank 1full of glass of Milk... yay!

Then, while She is eating , she asked me random questions,.

Ivy: Ma, pano ginawa ang oatmeal?
Me; ummmm.i don't know.
Ivy: pano nga? 
Me; i don't know nga po.

finally she moved on,, 

then a minute of silence.. 

until

Ivy; Ma? bakit ka nabuntis?
Me; HUH??? (nanlaki ang mata ko) uhmmm 
Ivy? pano ka nabuntis?
Me; i don't know.. 
Ivy; hindi mo alam, kung pano ?
Me: malalaman mo rin pag laki  mo..


Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa... saklolo.. ano ba ang dapat na sagot sa tanong..

It is hard to answer that question coming from an 8year old girl..
nakakaloka.. 

Children nowadays are really a lot of curiosity..

Ivy is so madaldal at home, and she is bombarding me with her random
questions and it was non stop . continous question of why? why? and how?

hmmmm.. If you were Me. how will you answer her question above?



jocris


Comments

  1. I don't know what to say as well. I'm glad my son is still very young to ask such question. So, maybe I'll just wait 'til others comment on how to answer such questions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy is funny. LOL. She and I will get along.

    Kids are very curious talaga. I wouldn't know what to answer either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute this curious girl ;-). You should have answered how oatmeal is done, haha! Actually I do not have an answer also, but I have a book that aims to answer that. i bought that book (actually a children's book) to prepare for such a grace under pressure Q&A... I think I have to check that book at the storage and started reading it. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go.go.go.,because sooner or later marami na rin kayong Q&A portion hihi.

      Delete
  4. nakakatuwa ang pagiging inquisitive ni ivy. you have an 8 year old na pala? grabe, hindi halata sa mukha mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhaha... uu nga eh.. 2 years to go I have dalagita na..

      Delete
  5. Whoa. Natigilan din ako dun ha. It's hard, no? Perhaps you could try to get back to her on that? Baka kasi sa iba na sya magtanong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.I will sis.. sguro pag right time na saka ko sasagutin.. wag naman sana sa iba magtanong
      at baka hindi lang basta sagot ang ibigay,, baka gawin na.ma hheart attack ako nun.!lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts