"For Bebengisms Birthday Cyber Party"


Good afternoon everyone..


Its Thursday  once again.hooray and of course ,
hello weekend again.. Time really flies so fast.. siggh.. paulit ulit ko na lang sinasabi to ah.
I am starting my countdown already, because I only have 7 working days na lang here in our office ( mix emotions)

Well, well, well, this entry is not about me..

It is all for Mommy Denise,, It's her birthday month so
she she throwing a Birthday Cyber Party ( bongga ) cyber party....

Mommy Denise ikaw na..

Mommy Denise of Bebengisms is now 29 years old.. ( wow ka age pala kita )
She is a Born again Christian,she sings well huh.. and She sings for God, with her
whole heart.. ( nadala me sa kanta at pati ako napa kanta) good Choice of song.
ganda naman talaga eh..


Allright..since we are the same age, and since i missed to post 29 things about me during
my birthday..well here is the time to do it..


ready?

Here are the facts about me:

1. Im a single Mom..everyone knows about it already.
2. Im an online teacher for 5 years, but soon to be WAHM (hopefully)
3. In a relationship
4. I'm scared of frog.(d ko keri yan)
5. I was born as a blue baby
6. I am a soft hearted woman.
7. I cry easily.
8. I am not tall ( mahal ako ng lupa eh)
9. I am Cancerian
10. I sometimes shout ( only if galit na galit na )
11. I know how to keep my temper.
12. I am kind
13. I am sweet
14. I am cute ( charot)
15. I am a devoted Catholic.
16. I am sometimes loner ( mostly pag brokenhearted)
17. I am shy type of woman.
18. I am living separately from my family for 4years now.
19. I am quite childish.
20. I sometimes selfish. ( depende sa sitwasyon )
21. I enjoy blogging now.
22. I am not fond of watching TV or any Movie ( i don't know why? )
23. I prefer to listen to music than watching. ( nasagot na ang tanong na why?)
24. I only have 4 inaanaks. ( yes,! tipid ang pasko)
25. I dont know how to swim.
26. I am frustrated to be a millionaire.
27. I want to learn how to drive.=)
28. I am bunso sa first family.
29. I am strong woman, with God's help.

Wow, natapos ko ang 29 things about me.. Hooray..!!

and because of that napiga ang utak ko.. lol..


That's it.


jocris15

Comments

  1. I only have three inaanaks! So mas tipid ako sa'yo. ;) But Rhambo has many so ganun din. Hihi. Thanks for joining! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natawa ako sa entry mo sis. Wow huh.. di ko akalain na 29 ka na pala. In your photos kasi.. you don't look like you're 29. Parang early 20s ka lang. No kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahihihi..yep 29 na po me! kilig naman me sa early 20 lang.^^ Thanks

      Delete
  3. i heard a lot about bebengisms but i'm not yet a follower. check ko nga din ang site nya at makasali din :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so kung ano yung age mo yun din ang dami ng things to post about yourself ganun ba? So kung 50 na ako, eh di 50 things ganun ba? Sorry, I follow Bebengism too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nakalagay kasi mare, say 29 things about you.. hihi

      Delete
  5. bebengisms is one of my fave blogs. nakita ko lang siya sa blog ni mommy fleur at super enjoy ako sa mga posts niya. pero seriously... 29 ka na?!? wow, you don't look your age. akala ko talaga 23 ka pa lang. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahha.UU Rose 29 na talga ko,seryoso un..hihi..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts