I dreamt of my Mom.



This story happened last year,,
and It is still clearly in my mind.

When Pj and I are about to break up, due to my stupidity and flaws..

I cried like there is no tomorrow, I remember that I also did a
hunger strike.( lol)

Then I just stayed in our room, slept almost whole day,
I am not talking to anyone aside from Ivy, who used to give me
water always..hahaha.( sweetlittlegirl)

when the night come's. I prayed to God, and called my real Mom's presence.

I ask her to help me, for what I am going through, help me to
ease the pain and so on and so on. and again with a cried like
a child ( with hikbi) Swear..

Then, I suddenly fall asleep because of crayola galore.

When I am in my deep sleep,. I dreamt that I am crying pa rin.
( hanggang panaginip cry pa rin )..lol..=)

I don't know, where I am exactly that time, but all I know is,
I feel sad still even in my dream.

Then, It came to my surprised when someone called me
coming from far wearing white..

and she said.


her: Anak ikaw na ba yan?
Me; Ma?
Her; Ang laki mo na, ang ganda ganda mo na.
Me; Ma, nahihirapan na ko, please tulungan mo naman ako.
Her; Kaya mo yan, kung ano man ang pinagdadaanan mo ngayon, kaya mo yan..

and She hugged me so tight and Kissed me..

I was crying still in my dream, and it wokes wakes me up..
I am crying na pala talaga, I still have tears in my eyes when I woke up..


What can I say? Thank you Ma,even you are not here with us,
you are still there to guide me, you are still there watching me.
I know, I was just 3 years old when you passed away and I do not
have any memories of yours.But then, during that night, when I asked
your presence you came even in my dream just to comfort me...





jocris

Comments

  1. hugs for you, sis. there is something about mommies' presence na eventhough wala silang ginagawa, their children will feel at ease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,Thank you Sis..I feel better naman now.hihi

      Delete
  2. Aw ang sweet naman sis :) btw when you said "hunger strike" it reminded me of the show Meteor Garden haha. Dao ming su also did a hunger strike when he couldnt be with his girlfriend ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga. hahha, hindi ko na maalala yun ah!tulog ata ko nung pinalabas un, but im a Meteor Garden fans too rin..

      Delete
  3. ang sweet ng post mo sis. I'm sure your mom is always there for you even if you can't see her, her love remains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Sis.I think she is really guiding me always.

      Delete
  4. Our moms are always there for us. Guardian angel natin,noh.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, it's just a conversation with our mom that changes it all - gives clarity to our clouded minds and takes all our pain away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts