This is it.!



Happy  Thursday everyone..

I am really batong bato na here sa office, don't have much classes. hooray!!

Allright..


This afternoon Mrs.Kolca emailed me, na ipapadala na niya ang prize ko..

I felt excited naman,, ^_^

and now..


Here it is . and


I would like to present it to you

Lemme show you..



Cristiano ( fushia ) from Cole vintage




Thank you again to Mrs.Kolca of Pink Magaline.


And Thank you Lord for this blessing.


sorry guy's for the blurd pics, it was just taken from my computer webcam..


That's it for now.. 








Comments

  1. Congratulations again. I actually ordered that bag from Zalora. I was supposed to send it together with its box but the box was too bulky so I am glad you used it right away. Enjoy and happy weekend dear!! :)


    PS. I have another pink giveaway coming so tune in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uu sis, kasi excited ako, at pinag retired ko na yung bag kong almost 2 years ko ng gnagamit.. lol.

      Delete
  2. Ang ganda ng bag! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I love the bag, it's so chic!

    Leah @ curiousweekends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis.. And Thank you for dropping by ^_^

      Delete
  4. Oh yay! Lovely bag! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts