2nd time around!


Praying really hard works a lot..

I have proven it many times.. really? do you also experience one?
care to share it guy's.^_^

Well,I know happy ako because, Like what i have told you guy's before hindi nga ako
ganun ka lucky one pagdating sa mga raffle raflle,
o siguro sadyang chambahan at swertehan lang...

Okay, well to make a long story short..

for the 2nd time around, I won again in a give away thru MrsKolca's blog..

ganito kasi yan! last night, when she post an update that she's going to
announce the winner sooner, I prayed talaga ng havey na havey..

As in Lord, tignan mo po ang bag ko, see kaawa awa na po, para na pong
hindi ako nagttrabaho! need ko na po ng new bag..
I want a new bag Lord, sabi ko.. weeew..!

So, eto na pag uwi ko ng bahay, nag net ako, then wala rin sa loob ko na
I checked MrsKolca's blog, and I found that I won..

hindi pa me,makapaniwala so I blink blink my eyes many many times. lol

Actually I am not expecting it naman, ksi siyempre It's raffle.

So , What can I say..I feel so happy and blessed..

I have now a new bag without spending money.. wagiii.

Thank you so much again MrsKolca. next time ulit.^_^

and Thank you Lord's for the blessing's.. and for answering my prayer .!


Comments

  1. Congratulations sis! Yun ba yung pink na bag? Ay, ang swerte mo, sigurado donyang donya ka sa bag na yun. Thank you Lord, ang bait mo kay Cris! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes mare!stressed na stressed ako yesterday, mejo nabawasan nung night na
      nabasa ko na I won. Thank's to him talaga ng sobra!

      Delete
  2. Ang saya, more blessings pa your way! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang galing! Congrats! The new chic pink bag is yours and I'm sure, a whole lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i saw in sis kolca's blog that you won her giveaway! swerte ka talaga sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swerte mo sis! Never pa ako nanalo sa ganyan. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you , Thank you mga sissies ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts