Good news!

Happy Rainy Monday everyone!


How's the long weekends of your bagets?? nakows. Mine is really happy.

Earlier, she had a chit chat with her aunt's and uncle..
thru Fb video chatting.

Okay.. I haven't told you that they are really reeally close..

because mga bata pa sila,  my younger  sister is only 7 turning 8 years old..(ka age lang ni Ivy )

I swear.I still have younger siblings.and I love themm.. swear, hindi lang halata..

Moving on , I have told you here that we took a basic grammar test here
in our office and , honestly when we are talking about grammar, it is not
easy?is it?

Well,the good news is  I PASSED the test, and it is really a big relieved.
I got a compliment from our trainer that I have a big improvement compared to our
previous test..Which is really big.. hooray!!

Okay,Moving on, I told you guy's last Friday that i have an interview today.

Actually, I wasn't able to come, because of our weather..I just asked them a re- schedule of it.

I just don't like to face my interviewer with a basang sisiw look.and I don't
know how to reach the said building, so I might get Lost.. ( wala ko pang Cab )


Okay. yun muna for now. I just wanted to share you all my happiness. ^_^



Comments

  1. congrats on passing the test!
    Man, I understand what you mean, I cancelled all my appointments today because of the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! congrats on passing the test. good luck na rin sa re-scheduled interview mo. impress them with your wit.;) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on passing you grammar test :) and goodluck with your job interview, I hope you pass that as well.
    -satisfiedgirl-
    phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis, i nominated you for an award http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/2013/08/bouquet-of-awards.html

    Sana magustuhan mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on passing the test sis :) grabe nga ung ulan i had to cancel some of the things i had to do for that day. again good luck on the interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats sis! Pa-burger ka naman! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you. thank you mga Sissies.=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations for passing the test! I wish you all the best for your interview :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts