Bouquet of Awards!


Good aftie.. here I am again.

I would like to say thank you to  Kitty Kat Miyaw of The Home- Based Diva for
nominating me in this kind of award.


Let's start

The rules;


1. Display the award on your blog:




2.  Announce with a post.  Make sure to post and link back to me as a thank you for the nomination.

                         Thank you  Kitty Kat. ( meow ) ^_^  so good of you..

3.  Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers.



Shayne of Queen of all you see - a blogger about cosmetics and good finds.
phranczeskapharell of Just tasting - A foodie blogger reviewer ;-)
ROSE of not just silly thoughts - a call center agent blogger from cebu.;)
TIN  of tin's thoughts - A lawyer , who wrote about her interest as well.


4. Drop them a comment after you have linked them in the post.

5. Post 7 Interesting Things About Yourself:

*  An online tutor for 5 years.
*  I am a milk tea addict too.
*  Sweet mom and gf.
*  A sweet friend. ( walang papalag repa)
*  humble
*  half kuripot, half generous. ^^
*  I don't often watch TV.


That's it pancit.. and Thank you again sis Meow for this Award..


Virtual hug.. 




4

4

Comments

  1. half kuripot, half generous - ako din im like this haha! btw sis how does online tutoring works? im interested :) and thank you so much for nomintating me, i really really appreciate it ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sis, sa online teaching, you will teach po thru online, sa comp. namin we are using a system, pag homebased naman, you use skype and the like..sa amin, we have a book,wherein sa iba gnun rin naman,.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoyed it Sis Jocris. Pareho tayo online job din from a company in the states, homebased medical editor ako.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it sis, ^_^ tHank you.And I am really looking forward to be a Wahm.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts