nuffnang

Friday, March 31, 2017

The New Office Space

Hey Hey! Personal blog it is, thank God I’m back! 

well because I resigned from my previous work recently.

I worked there for like almost 3yrs na rin huh! (so halos 3yrs rin ako nawala sa pag b blog) hindi para lang pala akong bula. =)

So what’s the reason why I resigned?

I got toxic in all aspect, ( yes all aspect na nalalaman ) and I  felt demotivated which is the number One that triggered me to bid goodbye.. I suddenly became unhappy with what I am doing, parang relasyon, pag hindi ka na masaya bakit ka pa
mag e stay diba!! (hugot )   =)

I suddenly became unhappy with my environment, plus staying ALONE
In an office for 4 hours in 4 consecutive months was like you will feel CRAZY..  (ooppss,sorry it’s my blog okay, so I am free to share what I want to share here) just disclaimer.

Imagine!  I just had a miscarriage last Aug 2016, and then I went back to my
Regular sched after a month rin which is Sept, and had to stay alone in an office End of Sept until I resigned Feb this yr  pasensya na po sa rant.

Well..Well.. 

This post is not about that okay.. 

I just want to show you guy’s
My new office space talaga haha =)

So eto na nga, kesa nakasalampak ako sa sahig at nakapatong lang ang laptop sa monoblock chair eh,  I decided to buy an office table na.

I hunt and hunt and hunt until I found a cheaper one =) 

so this is it.. 

picture taken from OppoF1s in a Natural light 


Sanyang Furniture 


Yan nung bago pa lang,, fresh pa.. ngayon hindi na haha =) 







I bought this at Puregold  and it cost me 1200+ but since I've had it deliver at home
I shouldered the delivery fee which is 300php so in total it cost me around 5000php.
If only I knew it sana sa Lazada nalang ako bumili if I am not mistaken same price lang Free deliver pa bakit nga ba hindi ko naisip yun, hahaha, excited kasi ko..

Okaay.. That's it...   

Hope you enjoyed reading..

nuffnang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...