First movie date

hello..

how are you guy's?

I am good, today naman, mejo pagod dahil siguro sa biyahe kahapon.
Well. Pj and I kasi went to Merville to get one of prize.
the powerbank.

powerbank is a handy charger,meaning no need to worry na
pag na lowbat ,and you are  outside..

then after merville,we headed na to Shang Cineplex to watch  the movie
screening of  Runner,Runner.
together with the other bloggers.

movie passes

We  had seat G21 and G22.

I happened to meet and greet Ms.Rochelle Rivera accompanied by her
husband.,her mom and her son and  Ms. P of  The Soshal network
accompanied by her bf. I am so kilig to meet them.
and I also saw there Mr. Chuckie Dreyfus.
sayang lang wala kami pics.. (kinain ako hiya eh) chos..

It is our first movie date na rin,and It was fun..

how's the movie? great.. it's not that long.. It just lasted for about 1
and half hour only..

my loot for that nice is tumbler and  globe shirt.


Thank's to globe and Nuffnang phill.



Comments

  1. I hope you and PJ enjoyed the movie, kilig naman sa date ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holding hands while watching.. kilig and yes we both enjoyed naman.

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to join our fellow bloggers on that movie date as I live quite far from the Metro. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie and get to have a face to face encounter with other bloggers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sis.. sayang,next time. ma meet na rin kita .

      Delete
  4. It was nice seeing and meeting you in person. Kilig naman first movie date nyo pala yan. ♥ Sana magkita pa tayo ulit. Thank you Kilig din ako for posting my name on your post :-) Lol! Ingat! Much Love, Rochelle ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Rochelle, yeah, first date, wala kasi time lumabas labas before, dahil sa work, hihi. Hope to see you again..=)

      Delete
  5. nice sis! you joined the promo pala. galing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sis. Why you did not join? sayang.. para na meet kita personally ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by =)


Popular Posts